Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
My thanks to Gerry for figuring out who was on the yacht and how he found Lois. I knew there was a yacht, but had no idea who was onboard or why they had kryptonite.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/watches FDK thread pop up and now goes to eat breakfast while reading new ML fic/

Michael wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, you've got me wanting more already! You sure know how to end on a cliffhanger! LOL

Now, it'll be midnight here in 3 hours and 4 minutes! Can you post another chapter then? Hint, hint, hint! LOL

Another much enjoyed chapter and now that the action is hotting up I want more soon!

hyper
Elizabeth

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
whew! finally lois regains her memory... oh dear, is clark going to try and rescue her while he's still half incapacitated?

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
A-plot! wallbash Villains! splat

Gaaahh! Maybe I can get back to reading now, or not...

Ann

<mopes>

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah, Lois got her memory back smile1

Then the villans showed up!

You are going to fix this, right? This will end with a happy ever after, right? Coz, we might need a warning if not wink

More soon please hyper

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Auugh! Poor Clark! Yay, Lois's memory is back! Can't wait to see where this goes.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
My eyes were way too blurry and my head to fuzzy to read this last night by the time you posted [FIFTEEN MINUTES LATE wink ], but I did get to chat with Missy and get Missy fic in my inbox wink .

So I read this this morning.

Deter can take a flying leap into some underwater trench and stay there.

So glad Lois remembers! Now it's just a matter of time before she sends Deter into the deep and Clark goes after them

Wasn't expecting Deter. Much as I loathe him, you do have to wrap things up with him...

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
so evil!!!!
i should have read this last night when it appeared, but nooo, i had to save it for the morning, and now i'll be thinking about this all day!!!!! ahhhhhhhh

Top Banana
Online Content
Top Banana
You ARE going to tell us why Deter is spending so much time, money and energy chasing after Lois, aren't you?

I mean, between wanting to take down Superman a few notches by wooing his 'girlfriend' and Miranda's drug, Luthor actually had a reason for going to such lengths to get Lois.

In the show, we never saw that with Deter. We never found out why he was willing to throw his career away chasing her in such an unprofessional manner.

Just a thought. :rolleyes:

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MLT:
Okay, so let's see if I've got this straight. Either way, I'm still hanging on the cross. But one way, I'm losing blood (so I'm dying quicker). The other way, I'm just dying of exposure (which is slower). So the pain will last longer if I post every day than it will if I post every other day. But either way, at the end, I'm dead. Did I understand that correctly? So... why exactly would I want to prolong the pain of my death?
Well, from what I remember from assorted documentaries, the nails were supposedly a much more severe punishment, so presumably, also a worse death. Oh, and you could get taken down again if next part shows up in time wink But in lieu of recent events, the following method could be preferable. Thus, one is able to bring the victim back from the brink to provide the next part wink
[Linked Image]
The victim dying of a broken heart after her great love gets blasted into oblivion wink

Lois remembers hyper

“Not nearly as much as I’ve missed you...” you bastard, she added silently. Then he was leaning towards her. Closing her eyes and forcing herself to swallow her revulsion, she made herself respond when his lips finally touched hers. Clark’s life was at stake, after all.
But there's still the option of selling her body to Max...

Clark looked down at his blood soaked hands in dismay. He’d managed to best his attacker, but at a price. He’d barely managed to get his hands between the thin wire and his neck in time. Using it then to throw his attacker over his head had caused the wire to cut deep into his palms. Still, something of Lois’ martial arts skills must have rubbed off on him during their daily sparring matches because he’d flipped the man over his body with surprising ease.

He’d awkwardly scrambled to his feet, bracing himself for a renewed attack - only to discover that the man was out cold. A quick check had assured Clark that he was still alive.
Thus, he planted his knee in the thugs's back and gave the man's head a sharp twist until he heard the satisfying crunch of a broken neck.
/mutters about having watched too much 24 blush /

She turned to face him, planting a firm smile on her lips. “Sounds perfect.”
wildguy
You know, I had really thought you'd do a pure waffy fluff-piece, but nooo, you just had to bring in the A-plot in the last 4 parts. wildguy

From last part's FDK:
The yacht came completely out of the blue. Did Max find her and comes to her rescue? And who's going to rescue him? From Lois? And then from Superman after he rescues Max from Lois?
laugh

But still...

wildguy

More? Now? Forget EOD? wildguy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I'm currently sitting in the court house, waiting to talk to someone, and I think it's actually pretty cool being able to post things on the internet while I wait. Usually, I just sit here looking important. laugh

A-plot! Villains!
laugh

This will end with a happy ever after, right?
Actually, this story will end the way all of my stories end... with my two favorite words in the English language: The End. Never have ended a story, that I can remember, with: And they lived Happily Ever After, so I doubt this one will end that way either. laugh

And as to what they do after my story is over... who knows. wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Gah. Evil. A plot. Deter.
wildguy

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Sorry I have not replied earlier. MLT it is all your fault! Because of the curling story I got caught up in watching the US Men Curling team. Who knew curling could be hypnotic to watch.

The US men lost in overtime (??is it called that)

Although it was nice to see men sweep with brooms

Anyone I was hoping the next part would be posted by now/ Please!!!

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com

robinson
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
So Clark makes his escape? Deter hired rent a thug and well, you get what you pay for.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Who knew curling could be hypnotic to watch.
Me. I did. laugh

The US men lost in overtime (??is it called that)
It's actually called an extra end. But anyone would know what you mean if you called it overtime.

you get what you pay for
laugh

Anyway, next part should be up just after midnight EST.

ML wave

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm usually very good at telling where a story is going to go before it gets there, but Deter caught me by surprise.

I would love it if Deter was arrested somehow for kidnapping Lois (he did hire six hit men, after all), along with attempted murder and blowing up that cabin (although I'm not sure whose jurisdiction that would be in); and Clark got away scott free when Lois convinces everyone she went willingly with Clark.

Elisabeth

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I can see Deter's arrival on the island and subsequent 'abduction' of Lois as the perfect ploy to clear Clark of kidnapping charges - blame Dastardly Deter instead! - while at the same time ensuring Deter gets what's coming to him. wink

Can't wait for midnight EST! hyper

Cheers
Elizabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
How is it that every villain seems to be able to get Kryptonite?

At least Deter had to pay the high dollar for it. I'm glad it's not just out there on the street for pennies. wink

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Anyway, next part should be up just after midnight EST.
Yawn, I had just realized it was 11:46 and I thought, "I'll just see what it says on this feedback thread and then I'll go to bed."

So now I have to stay up.

You are cruel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard