Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Spectacular!!

Really, there aren't enough good words to describe how much of a blast this was to read!

All the Kryptonian details were handled so amazingly--and everything that I was like "umm...but why was this like this?" was answered at one point in a logical and amazing "aha!" sort of way. The plot was phenomenal, and I loved all of the surprises! You really bundled everything up nicely.

The development of the relationship between Lois and Kal/Clark brought me lots of WAFF!

I wanted to leave you multiple reviews, but I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading long enough to do it! Heh. But please know that I loved this every step of the way!

Brilliant! Just brilliant.

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Hi Deja Vu

Thanks for your FDK. I'm really glad you enjoyed AMH. I appreciate anyone who gets to the end because it is so long. smile

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It is 2:11am and I just finished reading this again. I needed more of Female Hawk so I went and got an old story to fill the time until I get a new part of TYTM. I read that earlier today and I needed more. This is still one of my favorites but now after reading your other story I think it may have taken over as my number 1 favorite. One thing is for sure, you are currently my favorite writer. Terrific. Good night! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I just read this on the archive, and it captivated me. It was wonderfully waffy but with a great plot, too. There were twists and turns I didn't see coming at all. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us! I'll be looking up your other work in the near future.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'll be looking up your other work in the near future.
You are in for a treat. FH writes great stories.

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura - I'm really glad AMH is still enjoyable on the second read. smile

Mrs Mosley - Thanks so much for hunting down this thread and leaving FDK for this fic. Writing a story of this length is a big effort - but it's worth it when people get enjoyment from reading. smile

Iolanthe - that's partly because I have such a great BR!

Corrina.

Columnist
Columnist
I just finished reading this story on the archives. I absolutely loved it! smile1 I don't think, after all my years hanging out in this community, I've ever read a story this long. They always seemed so daunting. It took me DAYS to read this!

But I stuck it out (meaning I couldn't make myself stop!). I don't even know what to say! I'm usually not a fan of NK stories, but you wrote this so well. This was not a typical NK story so I never knew what to expect. And I loved seeing parts of Clark slowly emerge from within Kal all throughout the story. All that extra time I couldn't be reading (like while at work grumble ) I was constantly thinking about what I had just read and the emotions behind the parts and what direction I thought it might go.

I'm so glad I looked past the length and gave this story a try. I think there are a few other epic stories I should check out on the archives now. The amount of detail, plot, WAFFs, etc. is amazing. I've been missing so much!

Corrina, this story was magnificent. I've read your other work and loved it. You are truly talented. hail Thank you for sharing with us!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I read this a long time ago and never posted a comment.

Thanks FH! This was great!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard