I just finished reading this story on the archives. I absolutely loved it! smile1 I don't think, after all my years hanging out in this community, I've ever read a story this long. They always seemed so daunting. It took me DAYS to read this!

But I stuck it out (meaning I couldn't make myself stop!). I don't even know what to say! I'm usually not a fan of NK stories, but you wrote this so well. This was not a typical NK story so I never knew what to expect. And I loved seeing parts of Clark slowly emerge from within Kal all throughout the story. All that extra time I couldn't be reading (like while at work grumble ) I was constantly thinking about what I had just read and the emotions behind the parts and what direction I thought it might go.

I'm so glad I looked past the length and gave this story a try. I think there are a few other epic stories I should check out on the archives now. The amount of detail, plot, WAFFs, etc. is amazing. I've been missing so much!

Corrina, this story was magnificent. I've read your other work and loved it. You are truly talented. hail Thank you for sharing with us!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?