Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Any feedback goes here:

- Alisha

Features Writer
Features Writer
Lucy’s gaze had turned ice cold. “I can’t believe you slept with my sister without telling her that you were Superman!”
shock jawdrop

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
jawdrop

Get back here to post the last part. Poor Lois the two people she trusted most deceived her...

I love your story.

Kathryn
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Loved it, great part. Now get back here so we can see how you resolve this.

robinson
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
At first I thought that you went through the A-plot awfully fast, given how you set this story up to be centered around it. And then you dropped all that stuff on us. And kept piling it up. And up. And up. And now this mess almost has a Carol'esque quality to it dizzy

The others are right. Get back here. Now.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wowy! That's a lot to handle. I'm a little overwhelmed myself..

So how long are you going to make us wait? shock

Sarah,

Tempus: You want to know the future, Miss Lane? No one works, no one argues, there are 9,000 channels and nothing on!
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
juicy! that was fast - guess the whole Lucy with Clark thing elevated lois's hormones and lack of thinking. love the drama - hope things turn happily ever after!

Top Banana
Top Banana
eek mad devilsplat

I think this is the most imaginative twist on TOGOM that I've ever seen. What a disaster! I love it.

I'll be looking forward to your resolution.

I hope Lucy subscribes to the 'you broke it, you bought it' theory and that her plan to fix this works out better than her original plan that broke it in the first place.

Or maybe Lois and Clark will decide to fix it themselves just to keep Lucy from making things worse. laugh

This *is* my happily ever after.
Top Banana
Top Banana
First, this story is awesome! Almost everything could be worked out, except for the fact that Lucy blurted to the whole newsroom that Lois slept with Clark. To me, that is unforgivable. And the fact that Lucy did this whole thing to make Lois realize her feelings for Clark--then why act out like this? She shoud have been happy that her plan worked. But nooo--I think Lucy really wanted something with Clark, but he is so in love with Lois. Serves Lucy right!

Can you tell that I am not very fond of this Lucy. She started this dangerous game.

Hurry back and finish! Sure you can do it in one more part?

Loved it!
~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Even more than Sheila, I'm not a Lucy fan! razz

I haven't commented so far, because the idea that Lucy would figure out Clark's secret when Lois hasn't is all but intolerable to me! WAAAAHHHH!!!!

[img]http://canuckjihad.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/crybaby.png?w=300&h=425[/img]

NOt only has this Lucy figured out Clark's secret when Lois hasn't, but she had the nerve to date Clark even though she didn't love him and even though Lois did, even if she didn't acknowledge it. And then Lucy had the nerve to be angry at Lois for sleeping with Clark after he had, from Lois' perspective, returned from the dead!!!

[Linked Image]

Ah, but... me likes that Lois got carried away and slept with Clark when he "returned from the dead"! And me likes the awkward revelation of Clark's secret to Lois! And me likes the awkward revelation of Lois and Clark's lovemaking secret to the other reporters at the Daily Planet! (Except, where is the "strangle Lucy" icon?)

Ah well! I like this situation. Now let's see how you are going to make this huge mess less messy! laugh

Ann

A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
peep Hello. I'm not posting the last part now - that should be up mid-week I think. Sorry. peep

Yes, I didn't linger on the A plot. Nothing really changed from the episode, and I didn't want to bore everyone by basically novelising the ep.

I didn't write Lucy to be liked, I like it that she really doesn't seem to be. I can't condone her behaviour, but I did try to write her so that while she went about everything the wrong way, she did it for pretty much the right reasons and not out of malice. Mostly.

Anyway, thanks for all your comments. I'm going to run away now, but when I come back I will have a finale for you. Promise! laugh

G
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
G
“I didn’t come to see you. I came to see Clark. Besides,” Lucy’s voice grew louder, “I don’t know what your problem is with me. *I’m* the one who came home to find my sister in bed with my boyfriend.”
razz
Poor Lois and Clark. Hope you will make things right. Waiting for mid-week...
Tania

Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm glad to see you say you didn't intend for Lucy to be liked, since the reason I haven't commented on the story up till now is because I dislike her so intensely. If I were Clark, I'd be terrified of someone who has shown such spectacularly poor judgement knowing my secret. Of course, Clark has shown so little backbone in this story that he'll probably roll over for this, too. (Though it was good to see him furious when he hauled Lucy into the conference room -- that's what I'd been waiting to see from him!)

I have no idea how you're going to fix this, but I will be certainly be looking for the last chapter to find out. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard