C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes there smile .

Thanks!

Tomorrow's post - about this time? Here's hoping I have no sick kids tomorrow though... :p

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooo this was fun laugh

Loved Star's vibe matching LnC's wedding date exactly goofy

Star shook her head. "Someone from Clark's past is going to come back and make life hard for you two, but you especially, I think."
And you wonder why I'm pointing to the mooney-eyed office assistant. But you know, the whole Nightfall-hint in the outtake-thread is a nice diversion from what's brewing...

Memories of kissing him flooded her mind. He was a good, kind, honest man. He was everything she'd ever wanted in a man – and he could fly.

Maybe it was worth looking into after all.
clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Tee hee! This is looking promising. thumbsup

This *is* my happily ever after.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You know, I thought Michael was talking nonsense about NK. After all, you always said you didn't know why they put it in canon in the first place. Which seems to mean that you wouldn't write it.

But now.....
Star shook her head. "Someone from Clark's past is going to come back and make life hard for you two, but you especially, I think."

Oh, please," Lois said with a roll of her eyes. "What kind of trouble could possibly be prevented if Clark and I actually *had* been married since last week? And couldn't we just fly off to Vegas or something?" she asked skeptically. "If whoever it is starts making trouble."

Star shook her head again and gripped Lois' hand. She leaned close and whispered, "Trust me on this one, honey. I don't get feelings like this very often. The last one I had this strong was when Ellen and Sam found Clark in a spaceship and I told them to get out of Dodge. Go back to Lowell County, sign whatever you have to that makes it legal that you two have been married for over a week already."
That says "NK" all over it for me.

Still, I suppose there could be other reasons why they need to be married. Navance, maybe?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ohhh... Sarah... Zara...

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
'In the absence of the House of Ra, you have my blessing.'
Are you sure that either we won't see Sarah/Zara or that Sarah isn't Zara? Wait, actually you didn't say she wasn't going to be in the story. You just asked why everyone insistes that Sarah was Zara. Hmmm....

~Mel~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I also agree that this has New Krypton written all over it.

Aside from that, Star took a big risk telling Lois that Sam and Ellen found Clark in a spaceship. What if she didn't know that yet? She may have gotten a "feeling" about Lois, but Clark's secret is huge to base "feelings" on.....

Overall, I'm really enjoying the story!! smile

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The Lowell County law would be really interesting if Lois digs up anything on that.

Elsewhere, I tend to think Clark would flip out if Lois listens to Star and springs a wedding on him. :p

Somebody from Clark's past...sigh, just because you told me no NK in II, I'll gamble and say it has something to do with Project Blue Book for now. wink

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Of course, if this were an opera, Clark would refuse to listen to Lois, Lois would think that Star's hunch was nothing serious, and something bad would happen. Their friends and family would try to fix things, but something would always get messed up and their problem would only grow. They'd have a few arias about unrequited love and missed opportunities before they both died, pining for each other, on opposite sides of the stage.

Fortunately, Carol would never write something like that. evil

F
Blogger
Blogger
F
Oh no, I got the Za-Ra vibe already in the last part of the story! Should be interesting what a difference it will make if they are married.
I had fun with the different laws; did you know that whale-hunting is illegal in Kansas?! In Germany you would say that such a law is against the constitution because there is no sense to it so no fun-laws here (such a pity frown ).

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
I think Mayson walked away from her relationship with Clark too soon. That chance meeting the other day must have hurt. And now pictures of Clark and Lois on the society pages. I say-time to stir things up.
I dont think Clark's marrage to an Earth woman would make a difference to the NK's. According to their laws, his birth marrage takes precedence. Earth laws have no meaning in this matter.But his marrage would make a difference to Mayson.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Not much time - sick kids and need to go clean up but more coming momentarily...

Thanks!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard