C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Chapter 14 Preview
Clark sighed. "I want to remember," he said quietly.

Lois moved towards him, stopping when she was inches from him. She rested her hand on his chest. "Make love to me," she whispered. "Maybe that's what you need to jog your memory."

He gulped as she ran her hand down his chest, over his stomach, before sliding her arms around his waist. His arms automatically went around her. "I don't know," he whispered back. "Are you sure that's what you want? To be with me even if I don't remember? I care about you, I know that but..." His fingers brushed against her cheek.
Thanks!
Carol

Merriwether
Merriwether
ARGH! I'd thought for sure that the kiss would have brought it back, but they're still being tortured. How long can this go on?! And the preview is just evil. :p

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, at least things didn't *seem* to get worse. It just makes me want to cry to see Lois hurting so much.

Memory or no memory, Clark need to take an action. They need to talk about trying to establish a new relationship until his memory returns. (if ever)

They know that they loved each other. They should jump at the chance to fall in love again. That might prove to be a gift instead of a curse.

Carol, I love this story even though I'm reading it through tears.

Bob

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Journal, where is the journal?

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark really should not need his memory to know that he is in love with Lois. But Carol--being the crafty one that she is--will torture us until the last line of chapter 16! If you didn't rock so much, I'd...I'd...I'd...

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Breakin' my heart, Carol! whinging

But ditto to Sheila...you still rock.

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awesome part, Carol. But I can't help but notice a certain blabbermouthiness in Clark. Seems to be a trademark, huh? The boy really needs to learn the meaning of perfect deniability. He could always respond with 'I don't remember' laugh And I sure hope Lana is going to take the second strike in stride, too.

Michael

PS: I guess Chad has become a permanent resident of Smallville, huh?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Boneheaded kids.

I'm kind of surprised Ellen hasn't been pushing for any more expert opinions of Clark's amnesia.

I'm amused to see Josh and Chad around. smile

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
So, either there's a quick resolution to this amnesia business, or you skip ahead in time a lot, or there is going to be a sequel. At least, that's my supposition, since there are only 3 parts left.

This is starting to get as heartbreaking as the early parts of OTOH...but you're going to let him remember soon, right?!? Please?

But it was a great part!

More soon please!
Amber

Features Writer
Features Writer
just keep swiming, just keep swiming lol. I'm sure Carol will help me out laugh :p goofy

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Kerth
Kerth
That was a terrible place to leave it!!

Other than that, it's a great story - really enjoyable. Lois is in a situation I guess a lot of girls have found themselves in - but, as usual with LnC, there's a twist, which just adds to the pain.

I'm looking forward to the next part.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Still following it and loving it... You know this is a unique story in that I can blame neither Lois nor Clark for the angst... looking fwd to next part! smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks guys!

More family drama ensuing... /sigh/

Karen - me evil? Couldn't be! You're thinking of someone else!

Bob - don't cry! More coming up!

Patrick - good question...

Sheila - would I do that? Seriously?

JD - [and Sheila] - I rock? Thanks smile .

Michael - yeah - he's been a bit of a blabbermouth a couple times lately. And yes, Chad's been around, and so is Chris Davis in another WiP!

Amy - I'll add it back in, but I think she's suggested it and the Kents have avoided it...

Amber - remember? Does he need to?

lovesuper - just keep swimming swimming swimming. What do we do we swim swim swim.

Female Hawk - glad you're enjoying it!

AnKS - you mean you don't blame me either?! Whew!

Coming soon to a boards near you: Chapter 14.

Carol

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I thought it was cute to see Chad in the background along with Pete and Abby.

It's surprising and a little sad that Lois isn't trying to establish a married life with Clark. She misses the marriage she thought she would have, but she isn't putting out any effort to let Clark make decisions with her. On the other hand, Clark didn't seem too upset by it.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard