Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Yay new chapter! smile

I like the interactions between the SuperKids smile

J clap clap

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, so Marta doesn't know about the bond thing yet... fun chapter, look forward to seeing Lois join the class goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great as usual. I'm glad to see the gang getting together and Lois part of the group. Oy Veh, having your mother in your head!!!
cool
Artemis

I've updated and cleared up the type on the Dagger Family Tree. It's in the same place. Refresh if it doesn't look clearer. Dagger Family Tree

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Wonderful as always, Nan.

Love that CJ is kind of in charge and that he's so much like Clark [which isn't surprising wink ].

Interesting that Marta doesn't know about the bond between her and Wyatt [did I read that part right? I was thinking she did, but I could be wrong - I read very very late last night]. And Lois in their heads... poor kids wink .

Can't wait to see what they find out!
Carol

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Marta knows about the Kryptonian bond, as regards to her mom and dad, and CJ and Linda, but she hasn't figured out the one between her and Wyatt, yet.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Gotcha wink .

Thanks!
Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Really entertaining stuff there, Nan. So now that Marta hasn't figured her bond-mate-thingy out yet, I can't wait to seeing it unfold onscreen. It's either going to kick-start her flying abilities are set her flat on her behind laugh , depending on whether she takes more after Lois or Clark

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
"How did she get into trouble?" Ally asked.

"My mom is Lois Lane," Marta said in a matter-of-fact way. "These things happen to her sometimes."
This was hilarious! So true. Definitely Lois Lane's daughter!

I love all the ways CJ's likeness to Clark comes out - his wandering thoughts about Linda were great.

The class was great, but you stopped right before the best part!

Amber

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love Nan Smith stories. They're always good. As ever, you hold my interest with great plot and characterization. Now it's not just one Superman - it's a whole bunch of Super-kids! I'll be interested to see where this goes.

More, please. Soon.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice addition to the various things going on and the little background on Intergang...now, I need some more A-Plot action!

Of course the B-Plot of Wyatt and Marta was nice too.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I like how they were careful to keep their thoughts down. It wouldn't be appropriate if some little kid overhears them, after all--not to mention the uninitiated.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard