Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/02/09 01:52 AM
Yay new chapter! smile

I like the interactions between the SuperKids smile

J clap clap
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/02/09 06:43 AM
Ah, so Marta doesn't know about the bond thing yet... fun chapter, look forward to seeing Lois join the class goofy

PJ
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/02/09 11:08 AM
Great as usual. I'm glad to see the gang getting together and Lois part of the group. Oy Veh, having your mother in your head!!!
cool
Artemis

I've updated and cleared up the type on the Dagger Family Tree. It's in the same place. Refresh if it doesn't look clearer. Dagger Family Tree
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/02/09 11:38 AM
Wonderful as always, Nan.

Love that CJ is kind of in charge and that he's so much like Clark [which isn't surprising wink ].

Interesting that Marta doesn't know about the bond between her and Wyatt [did I read that part right? I was thinking she did, but I could be wrong - I read very very late last night]. And Lois in their heads... poor kids wink .

Can't wait to see what they find out!
Carol
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/02/09 11:46 AM
Marta knows about the Kryptonian bond, as regards to her mom and dad, and CJ and Linda, but she hasn't figured out the one between her and Wyatt, yet.

Nan
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/02/09 11:51 AM
Gotcha wink .

Thanks!
Carol
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/02/09 02:08 PM
Really entertaining stuff there, Nan. So now that Marta hasn't figured her bond-mate-thingy out yet, I can't wait to seeing it unfold onscreen. It's either going to kick-start her flying abilities are set her flat on her behind laugh , depending on whether she takes more after Lois or Clark

Michael
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/02/09 04:29 PM
"How did she get into trouble?" Ally asked.

"My mom is Lois Lane," Marta said in a matter-of-fact way. "These things happen to her sometimes."
This was hilarious! So true. Definitely Lois Lane's daughter!

I love all the ways CJ's likeness to Clark comes out - his wandering thoughts about Linda were great.

The class was great, but you stopped right before the best part!

Amber
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/02/09 09:20 PM
I love Nan Smith stories. They're always good. As ever, you hold my interest with great plot and characterization. Now it's not just one Superman - it's a whole bunch of Super-kids! I'll be interested to see where this goes.

More, please. Soon.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/03/09 09:15 AM
Nice addition to the various things going on and the little background on Intergang...now, I need some more A-Plot action!

Of course the B-Plot of Wyatt and Marta was nice too.

James
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK-Degrees of Separation: 9/? - 03/03/09 01:39 PM
I like how they were careful to keep their thoughts down. It wouldn't be appropriate if some little kid overhears them, after all--not to mention the uninitiated.

Elisabeth
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards