Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Just starting the thread... angel-devil

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
oh I love this series! I like seeing the back story and I love Shado. Awesome job!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Top Banana
Top Banana
I miss the world of UFO. smile

I used to own Season 1 on DVD but alas, it got cycled out on a “clean off the shelves” exercise a year or two ago. frown

This was fun. I can’t help but think this Ed Straker is way WAY more mellow than the one that I remember. cool I certainly would never have expected a Smallville connection for Straker. That was a nice touch.

Bob

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Straker is a fun character. He's one of those who can go so easily either way. He's a good man in a bad job - but he can also be at least as psycho as Trask. (Kind of like Jack Olsen if we saw more of him.)

But yeah, he's more mellow - but then we're seeing him before and after SHADO and not so much during it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Lois & Clark... hyper

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Never saw UFO, but the crossover worked. Fun way to have several rivaling agencies on this subject. You can never have enough government involvement and turf fighting when it comes to defending something.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved the story and I enjoyed seeing SHADO again. (I think the first time I read about it was in one of your SR stories)..

Also, I recently started watching the George Reeves' Superman series, and instantly recognized Sarah and Eben Kent... hehe

Terrific! thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard