Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - The Smallville Connection - 01/28/09 11:40 AM
Just starting the thread... angel-devil
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK - The Smallville Connection - 01/28/09 12:32 PM
oh I love this series! I like seeing the back story and I love Shado. Awesome job!
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK - The Smallville Connection - 01/29/09 09:33 PM
I miss the world of UFO. smile

I used to own Season 1 on DVD but alas, it got cycled out on a “clean off the shelves” exercise a year or two ago. frown

This was fun. I can’t help but think this Ed Straker is way WAY more mellow than the one that I remember. cool I certainly would never have expected a Smallville connection for Straker. That was a nice touch.

Bob
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - The Smallville Connection - 01/29/09 09:58 PM
Straker is a fun character. He's one of those who can go so easily either way. He's a good man in a bad job - but he can also be at least as psycho as Trask. (Kind of like Jack Olsen if we saw more of him.)

But yeah, he's more mellow - but then we're seeing him before and after SHADO and not so much during it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Lois & Clark... hyper
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - The Smallville Connection - 01/31/09 09:26 AM
Never saw UFO, but the crossover worked. Fun way to have several rivaling agencies on this subject. You can never have enough government involvement and turf fighting when it comes to defending something.

Michael
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK - The Smallville Connection - 02/03/09 07:25 AM
Loved the story and I enjoyed seeing SHADO again. (I think the first time I read about it was in one of your SR stories)..

Also, I recently started watching the George Reeves' Superman series, and instantly recognized Sarah and Eben Kent... hehe

Terrific! thumbsup thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards