Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
All FDK much appreciated.

Thanks smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm biting my nails. More soon. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
It was a very nice part... Is it only me or anyone else is getting confused and aprehensive by the minute? smile1

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
so, my question is - this tempus is not from the future? doesn't know that clark is superman?
when's the next post?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ack for our-Lois and Double Ack for Superman... but at least the consummation thing seems to be off the table... love the way not-our Clark did the Subliminator to protect her laugh

Okay, I forget -- Our Lois says she can tell the two twins apart when they're dressed as Superman, but not as Clark. Did you tell us what difference she spotted?

Something in the hair gel, maybe? goofy

Re: Tempus, I've been assuming he knows that CK=S but that he hasn't yet informed Lois, because this way she thinks he has two hostages, not just one. He might spill the beans at any time, I suppose. And hey, since it's our-Lois in there, she already knows, so he can tell her anything, and not-our-Lois (locked underground) still wouldn't know smile

PJ
who thinks Tex ought to take a short leap off a tall building...

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura - thanks, more in a day or so.

MDL - you're confused? My head has been spinning for a week trying to keep 2 Loises, 2 Clarks and 2 Supermans in the right places.

More than once I've written a bit, then realised uh oh, wrong person.

Sarahg - thanks for FDK. I hope it's clearer now.

Pam - Thanks for your FDK

Originally posted by ChiefPam:

Okay, I forget -- Our Lois says she can tell the two twins apart when they're dressed as Superman, but not as Clark. Did you tell us what difference she spotted?

Not yet!

Something in the hair gel, maybe? goofy

wink

Re: Tempus, I've been assuming he knows that CK=S but that he hasn't yet informed Lois, because this way she thinks he has two hostages, not just one. He might spill the beans at any time, I suppose. And hey, since it's our-Lois in there, she already knows, so he can tell her anything, and not-our-Lois (locked underground) still wouldn't know smile

Tempus does know, but he's not going to tell Lois at least until after the marriage is watertight, because it would surely cause her to have second thoughts about Clark and therefore second thoughts about marrying Tempus.

Tempus is guarding the secret as jealously as Clark ever did - hence the 2 bullets story.

FH

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Too cute:
“What do you have in mind? Amnesia? Unethical psycho-therapists? War on another planet? Clones? Ancient curses? All of the above?”
Yep, nice summary of their love life!
I think I know how Lois can tell the two Supermen apart, but I'll be intrigued as to how you are going to explain it here!
So Tempus *says* he has two bullets, but does he really? He did have a kryptonite cage.
Very interesting, FH. I'm ready for the next part.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
eek help thumbsup

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard