Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Female Hawk FDK - Tempus: Four Play 2/4 - 01/26/09 03:48 PM
All FDK much appreciated.

Thanks smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 2/4 - 01/26/09 05:45 PM
I'm biting my nails. More soon. laura
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 2/4 - 01/26/09 06:16 PM
It was a very nice part... Is it only me or anyone else is getting confused and aprehensive by the minute? smile1

MDL.
Posted By: sarahg Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 2/4 - 01/26/09 06:19 PM
so, my question is - this tempus is not from the future? doesn't know that clark is superman?
when's the next post?
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 2/4 - 01/27/09 11:02 AM
Ack for our-Lois and Double Ack for Superman... but at least the consummation thing seems to be off the table... love the way not-our Clark did the Subliminator to protect her laugh

Okay, I forget -- Our Lois says she can tell the two twins apart when they're dressed as Superman, but not as Clark. Did you tell us what difference she spotted?

Something in the hair gel, maybe? goofy

Re: Tempus, I've been assuming he knows that CK=S but that he hasn't yet informed Lois, because this way she thinks he has two hostages, not just one. He might spill the beans at any time, I suppose. And hey, since it's our-Lois in there, she already knows, so he can tell her anything, and not-our-Lois (locked underground) still wouldn't know smile

PJ
who thinks Tex ought to take a short leap off a tall building...
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 2/4 - 01/27/09 02:19 PM
Laura - thanks, more in a day or so.

MDL - you're confused? My head has been spinning for a week trying to keep 2 Loises, 2 Clarks and 2 Supermans in the right places.

More than once I've written a bit, then realised uh oh, wrong person.

Sarahg - thanks for FDK. I hope it's clearer now.

Pam - Thanks for your FDK

Originally posted by ChiefPam:

Okay, I forget -- Our Lois says she can tell the two twins apart when they're dressed as Superman, but not as Clark. Did you tell us what difference she spotted?

Not yet!

Something in the hair gel, maybe? goofy

wink

Re: Tempus, I've been assuming he knows that CK=S but that he hasn't yet informed Lois, because this way she thinks he has two hostages, not just one. He might spill the beans at any time, I suppose. And hey, since it's our-Lois in there, she already knows, so he can tell her anything, and not-our-Lois (locked underground) still wouldn't know smile

Tempus does know, but he's not going to tell Lois at least until after the marriage is watertight, because it would surely cause her to have second thoughts about Clark and therefore second thoughts about marrying Tempus.

Tempus is guarding the secret as jealously as Clark ever did - hence the 2 bullets story.

FH
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 2/4 - 01/27/09 07:53 PM
Too cute:
“What do you have in mind? Amnesia? Unethical psycho-therapists? War on another planet? Clones? Ancient curses? All of the above?”
Yep, nice summary of their love life!
I think I know how Lois can tell the two Supermen apart, but I'll be intrigued as to how you are going to explain it here!
So Tempus *says* he has two bullets, but does he really? He did have a kryptonite cage.
Very interesting, FH. I'm ready for the next part.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 2/4 - 01/28/09 12:24 PM
eek help thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards