Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here.

Next scheduled post:
Monday, 10-noon ET

Chapter 21 Preview
~*~Lois~*~

Jonathan ran a hand over his face. "Wow."

"*That's* the understatement of the year," I told him. "And this guy said at midnight tonight we'd find a doohickey like the one he had down behind the stage and we had a choice to make. We could go back in time and make sure the accident happens or we stay here. We choose between a life with our kids and our marriage and our life together and a life with my mom and my pregnant sister married to one of our best friends and my half-brother still alive."

"It's an impossible choice," Clark continued. "For both of us."
Thanks smile .

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What's it take to get two parts a day? whinging Or all of it? dizzy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Leave it to Martha to figure things out before anyone else. At least they have someone that they can talk to now. Well, if two heads are better than one, maybe four heads are better than two.
Poor Lois and Clark. I couldn't imagine being in their shoes. Of course, as much as I love my brothers, if it was a choice between them and my girls, I would pick my babies everytime. I would hate it, but my girls are a part of my husband and me. Of course, I'm not in that situation, and for their sakes, I hope they can figure out some way to save everyone. At least we know how many more installments they have to figure it out! smile
Looking forward to tomorrow.

~Mel~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
M and J to the rescue! I'd yell happy obscenities, but being camped out on my balcony, the neighbors might complain. :p

Only...now what? It's a no-brainer to me to have to find their boys, but on the off-chance, I wonder if Bernie would have anything geeky to say on the matter...

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
You know, as long as they can time-hop as they desire, they can change other things in their past. Make sure the accident with Ellen and Lucy does not happen, and it means both Lane women and even Dave will be alive.

Then they need to make sure Lois moves in with Clana and Linda, maybe by talking to Sam and Ellen about it. Let them voice the strong opinion that Lois should move out because it is good for her character or something. This way, both the frat party and the trip to the cabin (with a powerless Clark). Hopefully.

Now, we still have to move them to Latislan (via Paris)... Just how? Obviously, they don't know Mindy, unless she had tried to start an affair with Sam (who, of course, didn't agree with that).

Argh, I guess it will be trial and error for them.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I bet Martha and Jonathan will suggest to them that they try to change other things instead of Lucy, Ellen, and Dave's deaths. Then maybe they can have them alive and still be married with their kids.

Of course, if that doesn't work, I'd like to think they'd encourage them to go back anyway. Like Melray said, as much as Lois hates to kill her mother sister, and brother again, and would love to have them in her life, they don't mean more to her than her kids and Clark.
Martha and Jonathan should understand that.

I'm glad they told Martha and Jonathan. It looks like they can get some support and good advice. (That is maybe a little more objective.)
Still don't like Martha's additude about Lois and Clark, though.
Not that it's not understandable. From her perspective, he's married to Lana and Lois is his work parnter. What else would she conclude but he's having an affiar or wants to have an affiar with Lois?
But Martha that is usually encouraging Clark to show that he loves Lois, to a Martha that disproves of his relationship with her is tough
for me, emotionally, I guess. (Of course I understand this isn't REALLY the same Martha.)

I just hope they don't end up staying in this reality and Clark divorces Lana. Like I said before, that isn't a good option AT ALL.
Not only does it force Lana to go through a divorce, break her heart and tear it to pieces much worse than before, etc.
It doesn't give them back Chistopher and Nate.

Still, there had to be a reason why Carol was asking about divorce and remarriage. I really wonder if this is it.

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/waves/ Thanks guys.

Michael - Gee you don't want much...

Mel - Gotta love Martha!

JD - that would imply that I know something geeky to say... wink

Lara - interesting theory...

Sara - I agree that it's kind of hard to see disapproving Martha, but given where she's coming from - I hope it's understandable.

I'm hoping to get some more posted momentarily - gotta get the 7yo ready for the bus...

Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard