I bet Martha and Jonathan will suggest to them that they try to change other things instead of Lucy, Ellen, and Dave's deaths. Then maybe they can have them alive and still be married with their kids.

Of course, if that doesn't work, I'd like to think they'd encourage them to go back anyway. Like Melray said, as much as Lois hates to kill her mother sister, and brother again, and would love to have them in her life, they don't mean more to her than her kids and Clark.
Martha and Jonathan should understand that.

I'm glad they told Martha and Jonathan. It looks like they can get some support and good advice. (That is maybe a little more objective.)
Still don't like Martha's additude about Lois and Clark, though.
Not that it's not understandable. From her perspective, he's married to Lana and Lois is his work parnter. What else would she conclude but he's having an affiar or wants to have an affiar with Lois?
But Martha that is usually encouraging Clark to show that he loves Lois, to a Martha that disproves of his relationship with her is tough
for me, emotionally, I guess. (Of course I understand this isn't REALLY the same Martha.)

I just hope they don't end up staying in this reality and Clark divorces Lana. Like I said before, that isn't a good option AT ALL.
Not only does it force Lana to go through a divorce, break her heart and tear it to pieces much worse than before, etc.
It doesn't give them back Chistopher and Nate.

Still, there had to be a reason why Carol was asking about divorce and remarriage. I really wonder if this is it.