Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
dcarson Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Cute.
One nit pick, I think Lois wanted a Currier and Ives scene not a Courier and Ives.

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I absolutely adore the let it snow series. Thank you for continuing it. This is a perfect excuse to reread them all

robinson
Features Writer
Features Writer
Alicia!!! smile1

I had my husband say almost exactly the same thing to me this x-mas (though he was the one sneezing and actually allergic to dust from my sister's house thats under major refurbshment)

I told him we could go to a hotel, but he just looked at me and said, "This is your family and it's x-mas not to mention ur birthday. You stay for them and I stay for you. Achoo!" love

Cute cute cute. Though next time I have to remind myself to bring him the double choc chip cookies and grab one for me on the way. laugh

Missed you a lot,

MDL angel-devil

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thanks for your feedback. smile Finally getting this off my hard drive really gave me a sense of closure and a bit of nostalgia posting here again.

Erica, I missed you too. smile You should email me and let me know how you're doing. I think I got an email from you a while ago and I meant to reply, but I got really, really, really busy.

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Features Writer
Features Writer
Woohoo party

You saw my comment! I thought it was going to get lost around. My e-mail is the same old one. or alternitevily you can send me an e-mail through here. As I remember you have like 100s of different e-mails for different purposes. If you let me know which one to use, we are back on business!

Miss you very much.
MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard