Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: dcarson FDK: Let it Snow Already (1/1) - 01/14/09 01:09 AM
Cute.
One nit pick, I think Lois wanted a Currier and Ives scene not a Courier and Ives.
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: Let it Snow Already (1/1) - 01/14/09 01:02 PM
I absolutely adore the let it snow series. Thank you for continuing it. This is a perfect excuse to reread them all
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK: Let it Snow Already (1/1) - 01/16/09 08:07 PM
Alicia!!! smile1

I had my husband say almost exactly the same thing to me this x-mas (though he was the one sneezing and actually allergic to dust from my sister's house thats under major refurbshment)

I told him we could go to a hotel, but he just looked at me and said, "This is your family and it's x-mas not to mention ur birthday. You stay for them and I stay for you. Achoo!" love

Cute cute cute. Though next time I have to remind myself to bring him the double choc chip cookies and grab one for me on the way. laugh

Missed you a lot,

MDL angel-devil
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK: Let it Snow Already (1/1) - 01/18/09 08:52 PM
Thanks for your feedback. smile Finally getting this off my hard drive really gave me a sense of closure and a bit of nostalgia posting here again.

Erica, I missed you too. smile You should email me and let me know how you're doing. I think I got an email from you a while ago and I meant to reply, but I got really, really, really busy.
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK: Let it Snow Already (1/1) - 01/18/09 09:01 PM
Woohoo party

You saw my comment! I thought it was going to get lost around. My e-mail is the same old one. or alternitevily you can send me an e-mail through here. As I remember you have like 100s of different e-mails for different purposes. If you let me know which one to use, we are back on business!

Miss you very much.
MDL.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards