Print Thread
#55161 09/10/08 09:35 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Manda!

This was a great piece of short fluff. And are you sure you don't want to continue this in a dark place?

Okay, I could quote this line by line, but I'm writing Fury-ously right now and just thought I'd take a moment and honor this story of yours.

When I started reading I had no idea which season it was or what the offense was. And you built the suspense magnificently.

Then came this:
"I, Clark Kent, am sorry that I...*sigh*...that I openly gawked at your breasts! It was insensitive of me, and I apologize."
and I choked.

I could so totally see this.
She raised her eyebrows and rolled her hand signaling for him to continue. She was so not going to give him a break on this.
Actually, I overlooked the rolling hand at first and still imaged Lois doing just that :p

And you followed up with this:
It just proves that I am just another pig-headed jerk, and thus not worthy to even be near someone as truly great as the famed Lois Lane." He finished with a defeated sigh.
Until the last sentence totally fried my brain.
"Admitting it is the first step." She said, then in a tone that he was sure she thought he couldn't hear. "Now all I need is for you to learn how to be assertive and take charge of what you want."
grovel So, what does it take for you to make this into a longer story with a build up and a finish. You know, over on the other side? grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#55162 09/10/08 11:49 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I want to know the backstory. What caused him to do this and how did she catch him.

Please give us more of this! hyper hyper

#55163 09/13/08 06:07 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
BAHHHHHH hahahahahahaha.

Love it.
"Admitting it is the first step." She said, then in a tone that he was sure she thought he couldn't hear. "Now all I need is for you to learn how to be assertive and take charge of what you want."

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#55164 09/17/08 11:52 AM
G
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
G
Hi Manda!
wave Hi!

grovel So, what does it take for you to make this into a longer story with a build up and a finish. You know, over on the other side? grovel
Well....I suppose that I might be able to finish it else where.... wink

I want to know the backstory. What caused him to do this and how did she catch him.
Okay so the story needs flushed out in both directions?

Man...maybe I should make it longer...but that would be so hard...well I will take it on...maybe...

"Madness is like gravity...it just takes a little push." ~The Joker

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard