Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
G
YAY! You posted it! I was more than happy to beta this. It made me happy. I hope you write more...I will be more than happy to beta future stuff for you as well. Kudos again on the story. goofy thumbsup

"Madness is like gravity...it just takes a little push." ~The Joker
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey there! I'm glad you took the plunge to post. I echo GuineaPants with the kudos in completing as part of the hour challenge--I can never do those myself. There's no way for inspiration to dry up faster wink

Neat revelation scenario!

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh I liked it. Quick and to the point. Very nice job! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks ya'll! It is exciting to see people read and reply.

K
Blogger
Blogger
K
Cute, I liked it! clap

Top Banana
Top Banana
This is really great. laugh For my part I wouldn’t have guessed that this was a “first” story. You have taken a good simple premise with a developed it nicely to a short topic. This was a good use of sarcasm by Lois with the “only tonight” comment and I like the way Lois keeps referring to Clark in the 3rd person.

This also leaves enough of a hook to continue the story. For example, what was the “rest of the story” on the CD and Kryptonite? Are they going to be OK-enough to investigate this together?

Bob

Columnist
Columnist
For my part I wouldn’t have guessed that this was a “first” story. You have taken a good simple premise with a developed it nicely to a short topic. This was a good use of sarcasm by Lois with the “only tonight” comment and I like the way Lois keeps referring to Clark in the 3rd person.
Bob you made me blush blush Thanks for your praise, it is nice to have comments. It sorta gives a girl courage to try it again.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard