Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: GuineaPants FDK: First Line Challenge: How Long? - 08/06/08 11:16 PM
YAY! You posted it! I was more than happy to beta this. It made me happy. I hope you write more...I will be more than happy to beta future stuff for you as well. Kudos again on the story. goofy thumbsup
Posted By: alcyone Re: FDK: First Line Challenge: How Long? - 08/07/08 12:03 AM
Hey there! I'm glad you took the plunge to post. I echo GuineaPants with the kudos in completing as part of the hour challenge--I can never do those myself. There's no way for inspiration to dry up faster wink

Neat revelation scenario!

alcyone
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: First Line Challenge: How Long? - 08/07/08 01:49 PM
Oh I liked it. Quick and to the point. Very nice job! Laura
Posted By: cp33 Re: FDK: First Line Challenge: How Long? - 08/07/08 03:29 PM
Thanks ya'll! It is exciting to see people read and reply.
Posted By: Keri Re: FDK: First Line Challenge: How Long? - 08/07/08 09:02 PM
Cute, I liked it! clap
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: First Line Challenge: How Long? - 08/08/08 11:19 AM
This is really great. laugh For my part I wouldn’t have guessed that this was a “first” story. You have taken a good simple premise with a developed it nicely to a short topic. This was a good use of sarcasm by Lois with the “only tonight” comment and I like the way Lois keeps referring to Clark in the 3rd person.

This also leaves enough of a hook to continue the story. For example, what was the “rest of the story” on the CD and Kryptonite? Are they going to be OK-enough to investigate this together?

Bob
Posted By: cp33 Re: FDK: First Line Challenge: How Long? - 08/08/08 09:13 PM
For my part I wouldn’t have guessed that this was a “first” story. You have taken a good simple premise with a developed it nicely to a short topic. This was a good use of sarcasm by Lois with the “only tonight” comment and I like the way Lois keeps referring to Clark in the 3rd person.
Bob you made me blush blush Thanks for your praise, it is nice to have comments. It sorta gives a girl courage to try it again.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards