Print Thread
#53514 07/03/08 10:25 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Beth!

That flashback of Jay's (and Kaylie's) mom was truly something. Jay really must have crawled up the walls when Ellie collapsed.

And I could so see the sweatshirt-Ellie clap

Looking forward to next Friday, Michael smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#53515 07/04/08 05:27 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Have I mentioned how much I still love this?

Carol

#53516 07/04/08 09:51 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Aaaa… poor little Jay and Kaylie! How old were they at the time of their mother passing? I was guessing six because of the baby book comment. Blue and Red, lol, couldn’t be any other colors. I thought their mother would say her favorite color was yellow, but I liked the purple answer she gave them.

Ellie acted really crazy, when I read part seven, I thought that she had injected herself with kryptonite, or something. Like when Clark kissed Diana. But then Jay found the necklace I realized it would have been crazy, even for Ellie.

I liked Jay concerned about Ellie.

Why had she even tried this in the first place? Did I really seem that anxious to jump in the sack with her?
I was getting the same impression Ellie got. I don’t know if it was because of the double point of view, or just because you write Jay so cold and distant. But I was feeling like he was getting annoyed by their relationship problems.

I said it before, and I’ll say it again. Ellie needs to talk to her parents, not just with her aunt. When she talked to Clark on the previous part I was praying for her to tell him her problem, but she didn’t. Well, it seems like she can’t ignore the issue anymore, she has backed herself into a corner.

Anyway, very good part! thumbsup I really want to know what happens next. I’m anxious for “the talk”, and Jay is going to be there. I wonder what Lois and Clark are going to think when a very nervous Ellie tells them that she and Jay have something important to tell them. I can even picture Lois flipping out “Oh, my God, you are pregnant, aren’t you?!”

It could be fun. I just can’t wait for next Friday.

#53517 07/05/08 11:09 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for the comments guys!

That flashback of Jay's (and Kaylie's) mom was truly something.
I was a little insecure about posting it (ask my BRs), so I'm glad to hear that you liked it.

Have I mentioned how much I still love this?
Thanks, Carol. Check your inbox. wink

I was getting the same impression Ellie got. I don’t know if it was because of the double point of view, or just because you write Jay so cold and distant. But I was feeling like he was getting annoyed by their relationship problems.
Hopefully, you'll get to see a side of Jay that isn't so cold and distant in the near future. He has a lot of stuff kept inside him, but he's got to let that out if he wants to be happy.

Thanks everyone for the comments!

#53518 07/05/08 11:24 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I did but am freaking out b/c I think I may have contracted a virus that is destroying my laptop so...

Will get back to you - but am looking forward to it!
Carol

#53519 07/05/08 10:00 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh dear. The daft things we do in the name of love... :p

Looking forward to the next part, although if I were Ellie, I'd just want the floor to swallow me whole. Imagine telling your sex-addict family that it's too violent to jump in the sack. wink

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard