Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Happy Canada Day.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
In honor of Canada Day - I'd like to celebrate by reading the *long* version of the whole fic. My inbox is open and waiting for your email wink .

So Perry's bark is worse than his bite. Shocker.

And Mayson Drake has shown up. Even more of a shocker. And even though Clark now knows that Lois sort of likes him, he also probably knows that it ain't gonna happen anytime soon and Mayson is a lovely woman who wants him and there's no Superman to deal with so...

*sigh*

Since I'm not going to hold my breath that the file will magically appear in my inbox, how about another post tomorrow for Happy Day After Canada Day? And then one on Thursday for Happy 3rd of July and two on Friday for Independence Day. Maybe three would be good wink .

Carol

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I should have known this was coming, but I didn't think about it. And now the possible paths the future could take have me worried. But, hey! It appears that M&J don't know Mayson, either, otherwise wouldn't they haven't mentioned her? I feel better now. smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
“Mayson Drake, Deputy D.A.”
wallbash I forgot about her! Oh you are so evil!

On the other hand maybe Lois will give Mayson the MadDogLane version of the classic "Backoff, he's taken" glare. Clark may even think Lois is Kryptonian when her glare melts Mayson into a puddle of goo.

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Where goes a Mayson, there goes a... Scardino? Oh no! Don't tell me Lois is married to Scardino! frown

Okay, I seriously doubt you're *that* evil, but I wouldn't put anything past you. I'm just trying to come up with some sort of idea as to where this is going, and not succeeding. huh

I second Carol's posting schedule ideas. It was nice when I came back home after being out of town for over a week, as I had several segments to catch up on. Now I've caught up, and want more. Preferably, now, please? laugh

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
peep This may tick off other FOL&C but take your time. I'd love to see another post but take your time. Don't let us rush you, we are willing to wait because your stuff is GOOD. If we have to wait, we'll wait.

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Your statement doesn't tick me off at all. Normally, I would say take your time to ensure quality stuff.

But... In this case, ML made a huge mistake when she admitted it was already all written - just needed to be edited. And as far as I'm aware, ML is incapable of turning out anything that isn't quality stuff anyway.

In all seriousness, I'm quite happy that ML is posting as frequently as she is. I'm just a little impatient when it comes to good fic. :rolleyes: A little friendly badgering could never hurt, right? huh

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This is so sick. You have them be rivals and all, but because it's season two and Lois started to warm up to Clark in season two, it's happening here, too. How do you pull this stuff off, ML?

“I’m not going to sleep with you,” she said. Had she thought it through, she might not have said it.
[...]
“I’m still not going to sleep with you,” she mumbled against his chest.
There is quote somewhere about denying too much because it is actually true. Don't know why this reminded me of it, though wave

I have a very bad feeling about something here: Up until now, you pulled LnC through a lot, but you basically left most of the stuff as it was in terms of their private lives. Just, why is Lois living on Regina Street. One could almost lean back, enjoy the show and think, hey great, you're just messing with the A-plot a bit, and have a bit less romance between them. But that's not true, is it? You are still winding up for a real low blow, aren't you, ML? You are going to break our hearts, aren't you. This is not funny, so stop snickering.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
You wouldn't seriously have Lois involved with Scardino would you? shock

I definitely think we need the next part ASAP - just to calm our nerves.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Rona V.:
Okay, I seriously doubt you're *that* evil, but I wouldn't put anything past you.
ML had Lois molested, given her with Sugar Luthor, and literally made her a sex slave (and not the fun-kind when she is with Clark). I believe she is capable of doing anything to Lois.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ML had Lois molested, given her with Sugar Luthor, and literally made her a sex slave (and not the fun-kind when she is with Clark). I believe she is capable of doing anything to Lois.
*Sigh* I know. I have read everything ML has written and posted on the archive, and some of those stories are truly evil, but a girl can hope...right?

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
ML had Lois
  • molested,
  • given her with Sugar Luthor, and
  • literally made her a sex slave (and not the fun-kind when she is with Clark).

I believe she is capable of doing anything to Lois.
I have read some of her work but not recently and perhaps not all of them. Care to tell me which tale goes with which description?

Framework4
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I have read some of her work but not recently and perhaps not all of them. Care to tell me which tale goes with which description?
It's a three-in-one deal, Patrick: Echoes of the Past . Hands down my favorite MLT story; I think it's the best one she's ever written. And you all know that's saying something!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Okay, I'm supposed to be cutting my grass, but I've just got to respond to this. I did not - repeat not - do any of those things to Lois. It was Lyndsey that those things happened to. I am not evil! So there! laugh

Okay, back to cutting my grass. wink

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Columnist
Columnist
And Mayson appears...

I loved this chapter. So sweet for Clark to show up at her door and she cried on him.

More please!

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've been rotten about posting fdk, but I wanted to say I'm still reading and although I find myself running to the archive to combat the angst with as many WaFFy stories as I can find, I'm still enjoying it.

Are you really going to take use through all four seasons? The horror ... the horror ...

More soon, please.
Brenda

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks for clearing up my doubts. Of course I know Clark would never do that but I'm really trying to figure out what he did that was so horrible, I'm starting with the worst and working my way down although I know I'll never figure it out and when I find out I'll be totally shocked. With that said, great part as always. I love that we got to Mayson, unlike most people I'm actually very fond her character and I totally agree with this
And even though Clark now knows that Lois sort of likes him, he also probably knows that it ain't gonna happen anytime soon and Mayson is a lovely woman who wants him and there's no Superman to deal with so...
oh and this
I have a very bad feeling about something here: Up until now, you pulled LnC through a lot, but you basically left most of the stuff as it was in terms of their private lives. Just, why is Lois living on Regina Street. One could almost lean back, enjoy the show and think, hey great, you're just messing with the A-plot a bit, and have a bit less romance between them. But that's not true, is it? You are still winding up for a real low blow, aren't you, ML? You are going to break our hearts, aren't you. This is not funny, so stop snickering.
and most importantly this
how about another post tomorrow for Happy Day After Canada Day? And then one on Thursday for Happy 3rd of July and two on Friday for Independence Day. Maybe three would be good [Wink] .

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
In honor of Canada Day - I'd like to celebrate by reading the *long* version of the whole fic.
Oh, in honor of Canada Day, eh? Well then, I guess I should just send it right over. Yes, because... Hey! Wait a minute! You aren't Canadian. What are you trying to pull here? laugh

And as far as I'm aware, ML is incapable of turning out anything that isn't quality stuff anyway.
You obviously haven't read some of my earlier stuff. I cringe just to think about it. blush Seriously, though. Thank you. That means a lot to me.

A little friendly badgering could never hurt, right?
I, for one, have always enjoyed a little friendly badgering. It lets me know you care. wave

Columnist
Columnist
ML, I'd like to just mention that although Carol isn't Canadian, I am so...

I have a feeling that there's going to be a surprise at Lois' apartment. Not sure what yet, but I think there's got to be something in Lois' personal life we have to find out about still.

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
ML, I'd like to just mention that although Carol isn't Canadian, I am so...
Darn! Too bad it isn't Canada Day any more. wave

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard