Thanks for clearing up my doubts. Of course I know Clark would never do that but I'm really trying to figure out what he did that was so horrible, I'm starting with the worst and working my way down although I know I'll never figure it out and when I find out I'll be totally shocked. With that said, great part as always. I love that we got to Mayson, unlike most people I'm actually very fond her character and I totally agree with this
And even though Clark now knows that Lois sort of likes him, he also probably knows that it ain't gonna happen anytime soon and Mayson is a lovely woman who wants him and there's no Superman to deal with so...
oh and this
I have a very bad feeling about something here: Up until now, you pulled LnC through a lot, but you basically left most of the stuff as it was in terms of their private lives. Just, why is Lois living on Regina Street. One could almost lean back, enjoy the show and think, hey great, you're just messing with the A-plot a bit, and have a bit less romance between them. But that's not true, is it? You are still winding up for a real low blow, aren't you, ML? You are going to break our hearts, aren't you. This is not funny, so stop snickering.
and most importantly this
how about another post tomorrow for Happy Day After Canada Day? And then one on Thursday for Happy 3rd of July and two on Friday for Independence Day. Maybe three would be good [Wink] .

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.