Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow I really liked this little fic. though I could see it being a full long fic all around that scene first. I guess that is because we know all the story around it. But I'd love to see more going on in both their heads after this meeting. What does LOis think about all of it? How are her fantasies changed? What kind of heated frenzy does she conjure up in her head before the date? What does Clark think? Is he afraid that she knows and can really hurt him now if things don't go well? What are his fantasies now? How does the date go? I'd love to see more but thanks for this little snippet for now. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This was a very, very sweet vignette. I loved Lois and Superman's talk on the roof. I'm glad that Clark decided to go to Lois as Superman and apologize. For me, who was raised on the comics and the movies, the many times that Superman ought to have apologized to Lois, but didn't, still smarts.

I loved how you made Clark open up to Lois in his Superman persona. So many things just came out as he was talking to her. But of course, he longed for her so very much, just as she was longing for him - and still more for Clark.

And then she realized that she did love Clark after all, and not Superman, and she told Clark so. It was the sweetest thing she could have told him, and he confessed his big, big secret to her. And finally he asked her for a date!

That was a lovely fic, Poussin. I'm glad to see that your muse is back!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
Such a sweet vignette. Really well done.

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I'm glad you liked it smile

Wow I really liked this little fic. though I could see it being a full long fic all around that scene first.
Sorry Laura, I won't write a sequel. But you can do it, if you want to wink

I'm glad that Clark decided to go to Lois as Superman and apologize. For me, who was raised on the comics and the movies, the many times that Superman ought to have apologized to Lois, but didn't, still smarts.
Me too. That's how the idea came to my mind. He forget too often to apologize to Lois, and I really didn't like his comment in Barbarians at the Planet when he said to Lois that she didn't need to put on a dress. Grr.. And I think that if he had apologized about lying to her for so long, Lois wouldn't have been as mad as she was at the beginning of season 3. So I wanted him to apologize for once, at least for this two things.

I'm glad to see that your muse is back!
Oh! My muse's never on vacation, even if sometimes, I want her to! The trouble is the lack of time to write. I have too many ideas and I don't write quickly enough for my muse. I actually have 4 stories already started, and I do know for them all how they will finish and everything. For each ones, I do have detailed summaries of two pages. I just need the time to write it down. And I also have two other ideas for stories, but I had not started on them yet. My muse never wants to leave me alone! I just need time to write everything down. I'll try to have at least one finished before the end of the year.

Thanks again for the feedbacks. smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Aw, this was so sweet!

I loved how Lois got Clark to say more than he intended, and how she picked up on each phrase or gesture. I especially liked how his wry smile at her "I'm sure to recognize you" tipped her off to the fact that they had already met.

The ending was perfect.

I really enjoyed reading this; but then, I expected as much. I always enjoy your work. thumbsup

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
A very sweet vignette. It reminds me that I still need to post my own story which is set around the same time. I'm just dragging my feet since I don't know yet how it ends.

But this story ends very well. If felt it was satisfying on it's own, in the same way that chocolate makes for an exciting dessert, but even one taste can be satisfying on its own.

Elisabeth

Columnist
Columnist
Great vignette. I also loved that as Superman he apologized for his comment of the lead lined robe. Also loved that instead of takikng off he came clean that he was Clark. thumbsup

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I really enjoyed reading this; but then, I expected as much. I always enjoy your work.
WOW! THANK YOU!! blush dance blush dance blush sloppy

Elisabeth, you made me laugh. I was tasting chocolate while reading your comments. Very satisfying, indeed. wink laugh

Kmar, I'm sending you an email.

Thank you all for your feedbacks. I really appreciated it. smile

Columnist
Columnist
Some WAFFY stuff by poussin, how could I have missed that? wink

This was really sweet!! The way Lois had to think everything through on the roof. And the way she discovers Clark is superman. And he even asked for a date! Woohoo!!

I really, really enjoyed it. You will be writing more now, right?

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Kerth
Kerth
"Breathe, Lois."
That is one of the best reactions to her reaction that I've ever read! And that's following an already awesome revelation; telling her that he fell in love with her in Perry's office and letting her piece it together from there.

This was a gem of a story - very wistful and sweet. I hope you're planning to continue writing, now that you're back. thumbsup

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I really, really enjoyed it. You will be writing more now, right?
Thank you, Camy. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And yes, I have now the time to write again, so you'll see other stories by me in the future, but as I am a slow writer, and as I work on many stories at the same time (it's the way my muses want it), I don't know when the next one will be finished.

That is one of the best reactions to her reaction that I've ever read! And that's following an already awesome revelation; telling her that he fell in love with her in Perry's office and letting her piece it together from there.

This was a gem of a story - very wistful and sweet. I hope you're planning to continue writing, now that you're back.
Oh, Sue! Thank you. I'm always deliriously happy and red as a tomato when I've got feedbacks by one of my favourites writer, and you're one of them. blush I even did a trailer for your Proof Series; did you see it?

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I can join the rest of my fellow folcs. This was a very waffy vignette smile

"Then I hope to meet you in civvies, someday. I've seen you often enough not to be blinded anymore by a flashy suit. I'm sure to recognize you," Lois said on a joking tone.

Superman smiled, somewhat bitterly.

"Oh my! We've already met?"
So perceptive of her smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This was a really sweet vignette.

I am always astounded at how well authors on here write in english when it isn't their native language. Really well done.

I loved the idea that Superman couldn't leave her when he heard her crying, and that she is smart enough to discover he has a human identity.

I also found it very Clark-like that he finally revealed himself to her after she poured her emotion on him.... and her reaction... loved it!

Thanks for sharing this little gem with us! merci!

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard