I'm glad you liked it smile

Wow I really liked this little fic. though I could see it being a full long fic all around that scene first.
Sorry Laura, I won't write a sequel. But you can do it, if you want to wink

I'm glad that Clark decided to go to Lois as Superman and apologize. For me, who was raised on the comics and the movies, the many times that Superman ought to have apologized to Lois, but didn't, still smarts.
Me too. That's how the idea came to my mind. He forget too often to apologize to Lois, and I really didn't like his comment in Barbarians at the Planet when he said to Lois that she didn't need to put on a dress. Grr.. And I think that if he had apologized about lying to her for so long, Lois wouldn't have been as mad as she was at the beginning of season 3. So I wanted him to apologize for once, at least for this two things.

I'm glad to see that your muse is back!
Oh! My muse's never on vacation, even if sometimes, I want her to! The trouble is the lack of time to write. I have too many ideas and I don't write quickly enough for my muse. I actually have 4 stories already started, and I do know for them all how they will finish and everything. For each ones, I do have detailed summaries of two pages. I just need the time to write it down. And I also have two other ideas for stories, but I had not started on them yet. My muse never wants to leave me alone! I just need time to write everything down. I'll try to have at least one finished before the end of the year.

Thanks again for the feedbacks. smile