Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Something tells me that people are going to like where I left the story this time. But... one word of warning. Don't get too comfortable wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes, I certainly liked the ending, but I'm definitely not planning on getting comfortable. This little he-man display of Clark's, hot as it may be, most likely will only do any good towards making Lois think he's a total scum-bag. Plus, considering what you said about this being of epic proportions in length, I figure much mayhem will occur before there's a real genuine kiss.

Love it!

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
You're evil. That's all it is.

And this is S1 Lois who is more likely to end up slapping Clark. And hope that she doesn't break her hand.

You are scaring me though. As Rona said - this is 'epic' which means it's going to be a while.

I'm glad they don't really believe the Jimmy/Lois speculation. Can't you just see it? Jimmy coming in... "Get your hands off my wife!!!" and trying to deck CK?!?! On the other hand - that might be kinda funny [except to Tank - unless Jimmy breaks his hand...].

You know I'm about to be unemployed, so a nice long ML fic in my inbox would give me something to do and help cheer me up wink .

Carol [hey - I'll try anything!]

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
torture. promise me a happy ending?

Top Banana
Top Banana
Heh, so glad Lois got to see Clark's chest in this reality since she obviously missed out on the towel scene in Pilot. smile1 clap

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
1. Evil spot. Pure eeeeviiiil.
2. I'm scared.

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story! When is the next part??? laugh

Columnist
Columnist
Why do I feel like this is the best we are going to see for Lois and Clark for a while.

Can't wait to find out what Clark did to Perry.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice place to end but it won't last...

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I figure much mayhem will occur before there's a real genuine kiss.
Now... what makes you think there will ever be a genuine kiss? wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The optimist in me is hoping that this is the start of that affair that I'm so wishing you will give them, but the realist in me fears the can of worms that this will most likely open.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML, Clark snapping and *kissing* Lane! eek

I haven't read part 9 yet, need to get my own one up first, so please, don't tell me they are going to get down and dirty. Because then Lois is so going to end up pregnant.

And I suddenly remembered some thing you mentioned about thirties' gangsters. You *are* going to drag this out for at least two seasons, possibly all four, aren't you huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard