Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51474 04/21/08 01:53 PM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ooh, I get to start a thread? It's been a while!

“So you just decided to scale the building?” His eyebrows crawled up his forehead in surprise.
Just had to snicker at this. It's totally Kaylie...and I was known to scale the balcony of my old apartment in Alabama from time to time. :p

Soo it's kind of a happier part. I mean, nothing's quite fixed, but it's kind of a warm fuzzy that Kaylie means something to Jon even if he can't remember her. I'm way interested in whatever happened 7 months ago...

Great part!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#51475 04/21/08 04:32 PM
Columnist
Columnist
and I was known to scale the balcony of my old apartment in Alabama from time to time.
Did you really?! eek I have to admit that Kaylie's fear of heights is something that I share. But unlike Kaylie, there's no way I would climb up the side of a building. I have a hard enough time just standing on balconies. blush

Glad to know you liked this part, Jen. As for the seven months thing... well, there's already been some hints about that earlier in the story. wink And we'll out soon enough who's behind it.

#51476 04/21/08 04:34 PM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Beth - I loved this - as always. So sweet. And Jon knows that he belongs with Kaylie even though he doesn't remember her... *sniffle*

More soon? Before the boards go down for the weekend?

wink

Carol

#51477 04/22/08 01:12 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
“Oh, they hate each other,” I told him. “They’ve been fighting ever since the moment they met.”

“Really?” he asked, surprised. “I didn’t think they seemed too bad together.”
lol

As for the seven months thing... well, there's already been some hints about that earlier in the story. wink And we'll out soon enough who's behind it.
Really, where? I can’t believe I’ve missed them. I always do good with mysteries. I’ll go back and find out, you can bet on it. The only clue I’ve got so far is leading to Gertrude. But I’m sure she is not the villain.

I’ve always thought it was cute Kaylie’s fear of heights. I mean it’s so easy being afraid of heights. You just keep away from high places. Me I’m afraid of the dark.

I can never be alone at my house in the evening without getting that sneak feeling that something bad is gonna happen at anytime. What if the lights go out when I am alone? I would probably freak out and scream, I would get out of the house to the street as fast as I could.

The street, a nice safe place where I am not so alone even if the street is empty! Afraid of the dark, that’s something I wouldn’t wish for anybody.

#51478 04/22/08 03:25 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lovely as always. thumbsup

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#51479 04/22/08 07:26 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet, great, and Kaylie suggesting the action therapy for jay is just the laugh considering what Jon ran across in part 9.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#51480 04/22/08 12:13 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks everyone!

dede, I completely sympathize with you on the being alone at night thing. When I used to babysit, I would get so scared... blush

As for the mystery aspect, we're going to get quite a few new clues in the next part. laugh I have this really bad habit of dropping really obvious hints until people get what I'm taking about, but here online it works good because I can just delete all the really obvious things I say. wink And I always find that something that seems really blunt to me isn't always that way for readers who don't know what's going on inside my kooky head. I really thought I had let the cat out of the bag during the very first part with that mysterious 3rd person narrator. But so far, no one's brought the thing that I thought they would. Or maybe they noticed it right away and didn't say anything because they didn't want to spoil my delusion that I was actually fooling anyone. blush

I'm hoping to post the next part on Thursday before the boards go down for the weekend.

#51481 04/22/08 03:02 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
As for the mystery aspect, we're going to get quite a few new clues in the next part. I have this really bad habit of dropping really obvious hints until people get what I'm taking about, but here online it works good because I can just delete all the really obvious things I say. And I always find that something that seems really blunt to me isn't always that way for readers who don't know what's going on inside my kooky head. I really thought I had let the cat out of the bag during the very first part with that mysterious 3rd person narrator. But so far, no one's brought the thing that I thought they would. Or maybe they noticed it right away and didn't say anything because they didn't want to spoil my delusion that I was actually fooling anyone.
Huh, what are you talking about? Blunt clues really? I can't believe I've missed those! Now you got me paranoyed, I'm gonna have to go back to the beginning of the story and read everything again. It's your fault, you distracted me with all that kissing and being caught thing!

#51482 04/22/08 03:29 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Well, to me they might seem blunt because when I put in that information, I'm consciously putting in information that leads to the a-plot. But to other people, they might be just random bits of conversation.

#51483 04/23/08 02:43 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I think I got it down already! smile1 I know who is the older woman, I know why she came for Supernova and it’s not because he was related with Kaylie… I’m not gonna say anything else so I won’t spoil it for everybody!

And I know who the guy on the basement was, it’s pretty obvious now. goofy

Where is next part? Why is taking so long?! wildguy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard