Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tarkas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Not quite in a coma, but definitely snoozing heavily... but there is still the occasional bout of wakefulness. laugh

So, a small, rather fluffy, but nonetheless interesting part this time, with the promise of meatier things to come... eventually. What do you all think?

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, it's about time you posted again! And now that we know you still have some story in you, we're gonna nag nag nag nag until you post the rest!

BTW, it wouldn't happen the be one of the songs currently in my head, would it? "One way, or another, I'm gonna get you, I'm gonna getya getya getya getya..." Not quite country/western, tho...

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I just loved the way they had an almost physical need to touch each other smile And yet, they still haven't kissed! (At least, I don't think so laugh )

The song going through my head is different than yours, Karen, but it's only bits and pieces so I can't place it. I can see the music video, though; half of it is a conventional singer in front of a band thing, and the other half is a high tech video game kind of thing with the singer on a motorcycle being chased by a giant... which never made sense to me, since the song was about her getting the guy... and at the end, the motorcycle crashes through a wall into the studio with the band.

Anyone recognize that? It's bugging me now <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I've only gotten up to part 13 so far, but I just wanted to comment that I'm loving every bit of this story...I can't put it down! If you hadn't posted 65 here, I probably wouldn't have found it, so thanks!

Jen hyper

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok It is about time Phil! And it was a very touching segment. But I hope you post 66 much much sooner! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

For, in that moment, Lois knew that she'd been right: Clark Kent, alias Kal-El, alias Superman, man from another planet and another dimension, loved her, wanted her, needed her... as she had come to love, want and need him. It was an exhilarating prospect, and it was utterly terrifying at the same time; it was everything she had ever wanted in the way of a relationship, even as she had been convinced that it was impossible; and yet, there it-- he was. All she had to do was take the risk of loving him and letting herself be loved by him; and, in truth, she'd done half of that (the easy half?) already.
Oh, and 10 points go to anyone who can identify the song Lois hums from the very few clues in the text...
blush Shania Twain's "From this Moment On"

Beautiful. drool

More soon, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Phil

I'm glad that you're posting this again. smile1

A wonderful part! goofy Superbly written!

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile1 Yes! smile1 hyper She really knows that he loves her!!!! dance

Was there anything else that we needed to finish with this story, cause in MHO you could wrap it up here.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Phil,
glad to see you posting again
and a very good part
now - ditto others
more soon - much sooner
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard