Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Crazy premise but very fun. smile

Although I have to say that having siblings show up would be an adventure for the all. Two of them though! What a handful. I wonder though would Martha and Jonathan raise them or would Clark step forward to?

Very interesting.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
Wow, that was sure different yet very fascinating! I hope you will consider continuing?

Mona

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wow i really loved that story. But it was only a teaser. PLEASE write more to this story. It's a fascinating concept that Jor-El and Lara aren't dead and Clark actually has blood family on earth.

Merry Christmas
Em

Lois: Clark, you don't have to be embarrassed. That's what friends are for. Just tell me how much.
Clark: Lois, I want you to go out with me!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Great job, secret author. I love the premise. Can you imagine though how tiring it must be for Martha and Jonathon to consider? It's also presumptuous of birth-parents to drop a kid off with no forwarding address. Lots to think about. Hmmm...

Elisabeth

Columnist
Columnist
Ooo clap !

Sorry it took so long for me to see this! Things have been kind of crazy with work and holiday preparations.

Hehe, well I *did* get everything I asked for, didn't I? And I've often wondered what it would be like if Jor-El and Lara had survived and turned up/established contact with Clark some years later. So thanks for that!

Now I'm looking forward to one with more Clark and Lois. wink

Jessi
(who thinks Lex and Mrs. Cox in Smallville with Jason Trask could have been quite entertaining...)

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
laugh I love how you went and wrote an entire L&C story without really having them in there. And this was a fun idea, too - makes me wonder about a lot of things.

Would it be wrong to request a sequel - you know, to tie up loose ends?

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard