Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: jojo_da_crow FDK: Ficathon: Now, as Before - 12/13/07 08:35 AM
Crazy premise but very fun. smile

Although I have to say that having siblings show up would be an adventure for the all. Two of them though! What a handful. I wonder though would Martha and Jonathan raise them or would Clark step forward to?

Very interesting.
Posted By: Zoar3 Re: FDK: Ficathon: Now, as Before - 12/13/07 10:39 AM
Wow, that was sure different yet very fascinating! I hope you will consider continuing?

Mona
Posted By: emmachabemma Re: FDK: Ficathon: Now, as Before - 12/13/07 03:12 PM
Wow i really loved that story. But it was only a teaser. PLEASE write more to this story. It's a fascinating concept that Jor-El and Lara aren't dead and Clark actually has blood family on earth.

Merry Christmas
Em
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Ficathon: Now, as Before - 12/13/07 08:28 PM
Great job, secret author. I love the premise. Can you imagine though how tiring it must be for Martha and Jonathon to consider? It's also presumptuous of birth-parents to drop a kid off with no forwarding address. Lots to think about. Hmmm...

Elisabeth
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: FDK: Ficathon: Now, as Before - 12/15/07 06:12 AM
Ooo clap !

Sorry it took so long for me to see this! Things have been kind of crazy with work and holiday preparations.

Hehe, well I *did* get everything I asked for, didn't I? And I've often wondered what it would be like if Jor-El and Lara had survived and turned up/established contact with Clark some years later. So thanks for that!

Now I'm looking forward to one with more Clark and Lois. wink

Jessi
(who thinks Lex and Mrs. Cox in Smallville with Jason Trask could have been quite entertaining...)
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Ficathon: Now, as Before - 01/01/08 12:20 PM
laugh I love how you went and wrote an entire L&C story without really having them in there. And this was a fun idea, too - makes me wonder about a lot of things.

Would it be wrong to request a sequel - you know, to tie up loose ends?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards