Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
C
Welcome back! And oh! Wow!

That was so sweet and such an original idea! An ILOVEYOU with scrabble! And *Lois* placing the tiles to reveal her innermost thoughts! (usually we see Clark doing something like that!)

Wonderful story... smile

Here's what I'm placing on the scrabble board : ILOVEDIT!

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time
Top Banana
Top Banana
Fantastic! dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Jessi, this is a wonderful story, a perfect fic to read first thing in the morning. Thank you for sharing!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Columnist
Columnist
I love you with scrabble tiles very original. Thanks for sharing.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
wonderful *sigh* clap

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Top Banana
Top Banana
<Sigh.> Such a sweet little story.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Oh, Jessi, this was wonderful! smile1

Your Lois is just exactly perfect in this one. She's funny and vulnerable and a little daring, just the way I love her. You made her leap of faith at the end seem very natural and in-character, and I was holding my breath as Clark read those words.

Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us. I hope we'll see more stories from you soon smile .

Caroline

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Weeeeeeeeee! You posted!! laugh And see, see, I'm not the only one saying this is cute and fun and just wonderful!

I love the idea of spelling the words out on the scrabble board, it's just too adorable.

You realize that now that you've posted this, you're going to have to go and finish all the other WIPs you've shown me. ('cause yes, she has more!)

*hugs* and YAY! for finally putting the finishing touches to this wonderful, wonderful little story.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
Very sweet and I second the notion that is was great to read Lois doing something like this for Clark.

Mona

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
What an awesome fic! Of course, I have always loved the board game aspect of their courtship, since it shows us so much of their personalities and their relationship But even though you picked a great topic and shaped a great plot, you did it with a masterful word choice that lets us all know that you did indeed labor over this. (Nobody but nobody puts out something with that much polish for a rough draft.) So thank you for all of the time and effort you put into this. You came up with the perfect way to end a Sunday evening.

Elisabeth
who is competitive enough that, if I were Clark, I probably would have kissed her and then only scored her for the word "love". All might be fair in the game of love, but Scrabble has rules.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a great story!! I love fics that show Lois and Clark as best friends. The easy friendship + sexual tension is what these two are best at! And you made Clark's reaction to Lois' confession just perfect. Wanting to hope, but not daring to. His heart almost breaking just as everything he's wanted is coming true. Ooo--wonderful scene.

All might be fair in the game of love, but Scrabble has rules.
This cracked me up!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You realize that now that you've posted this, you're going to have to go and finish all the other WIPs you've shown me. ('cause yes, she has more!)
wildguy Ahem! Sounds like the cat is out of the bag. Where are the rest of these, then?

Anyway this story was perfect! It was the ultimate WAFF attack, and it was funny, and cute, and just dead-on. I loved the piercing opening just find out that they were playing cards LOL, and Lois getting lost in thought in the kitchen, and then her finally spelling out her feelings in Scrabble tiles.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw so sweet! Adorable thanks. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was just perfectly sweet and adorable, with enough of an 'aww!' factor to make me sigh and feel all warm and fuzzy inside after coming home from a grueling day at work.

Thank you! clap

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This was really cute! This story definately had me grinning away to myself laugh

Emmachabemma

Lois: Clark, you don't have to be embarrassed. That's what friends are for. Just tell me how much.
Clark: Lois, I want you to go out with me!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard