Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Beth, I love the season 1 like banter going back and forth. A babbler and a superhero=perfection. How fast will their relationship continue to progress? Will it slow down? Could it even speed up? Tune in next part...

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ugh, this was terrible. Why couldn’t I have shut my mouth before I made a complete lunatic out of myself?
Don't worry, he has a genetic resistance and insensitivity training regarding babbel.

I do wonder, did his Dad not tel him about the damsel without the damseling and the flying man? On the other hand, we would have no further parts to read if they were to acknowledge love on first site AKA kryptonian bonding.

OK, so part 3 has now been up for a good hour, so were is part 4 wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
They are *so* cute!

C'mon, post more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
There are two FDK threads going on for this part, so I'm going to post a reply for both of them on this thread which is the most recent one.

Woody, you wrote:

I love the season 1 like banter going back and forth.
and gr8shadesofElvis wrote:
They're so cute together - very reminiscent of LnC.
Thanks! I wanted it to feel like LnC, but with my own twists. Although the banter and a lot of the characterizations are similar, Jon and Kaylie have their own set of obstacles to overcome.

And Michael:

Don't worry, he has a genetic resistance and insensitivity training regarding babbel.
rotflol
Ha ha! That made me chuckle.

gr8shadesofElvis:

Chocolate and flowers are so last season!
Ah yes... Who needs choclate and flowers when you've got a nice shiny rock and a chemistry set? wink

As for if/when Kaylie will see Jon dressed normally...

I refuse to comment because then I'll be tempted to give too much away and spoil the surprise.

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this fic! Thanks for all the positive FDK, it's always a good motivator to go write more!!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awww!!

Bethy, I just adore this story!! The banter between them is priceless and so witty!!

Count me in as another fan!!!

MissyG

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
I am loving this story. The banter between Jon and Kaylie is great and the story is progressing very well. Now, I just want to know what Kaylie's "other" job is!

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Beth, I am enthralled. I love the banter and the flashbacks, and that old lady who insisted on waiting for the "real thing" cracked me up! I'm looking forward to your next update. smile

Lisa

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard