Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Woohoo! New part!

Back later with FDK.

Well... I’m back. But I’m staring blankly at the screen, trying to figure what I can write after this rollercoaster. whinging I’m broken to pieces!

You didn’t even let them enjoy their honeymoon! Please, DJ, give them a break!

You’ve messed up their honeymoon so much that just a nfic part could make up for it. <hint, hint> wink

I hope you come back soon, or... [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
Some wedding night! Shame! What some people make that poor couple endure on these boards. At least there wasn't that dramatic hospital scene I was secretly hoping for - will have to revisit SR for some suit-being-pulled-off-magnificent-chest action. drool

Could Clark have a serum-induced kidney stone? Will he be forced to pee out the remaining Kryptonite in solid form? OUCH. devil

PS. I smell an nfic honeymoon scene, clothes and all! Make Sue write it if you're not in the mood. It's not like she has anything else to do. laugh

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ohmygod .... first such a beautiful wedding [Linked Image] *sigh*, not to forget the things in between [Linked Image] laugh and then you do the most horrible thing you probably could think of, huh?! jawdrop

I really hope you don't let us wait too long for the happy (!) ending (I insist on reading a happy ending , ok?!)

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
razz That's the closest smiley that will glare at you, LOL.

Again, perfect, perfect, perfect, and BAM! Clark's out cold on the floor. I can picture all kinds of horrible scenarios, but some how I think you'll redeem yourself. wink

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
Reading the part, I have relife. mecry

The end of part have been my astonishment. So they won't have happiness easily. I'm sad for it(in a way I want to see their more difficult predicament and they find a way out of trouble. devil )

I expect next part.

(I'm sorry for my naughty English. But for the while I read L&C fanfic writer's good work. Because I'm so funny, happy for them, I dare write feedbacks. blush )

Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, DJ...I don't have time for your foolishness! I'm trying to study and you go and pull this.

I'm gonna say that it is Kryptonite leaving Clark's body in the form of something like a kidney stone...my best nursing judgement. It is sort of the scenario that presents when one expels one.

What a "perfect" wedding. It was beautiful! Even Ellen and Sam were there and happy.

“Lois,” he breathed into her hair. “God, I want you. I’ve wanted you for so long.” He lifted her into his arms again and carried her into the bedroom, laying her gently on the bed. He followed her down to the bed, kissing any skin that was exposed to him until his lips finally found hers. “I’ve waited for this moment...”

“*We’ve* waited for this moment,” she amended. “And I don’t want to wait any longer...”
This was just so beautiful even if it was in the midst of passion. It was just a realization for both of them.
Lois lay on the bed, her chest still heaving from the exertion and her mind and body still reeling from the unfathomably intense sensations. Clark might have been the virgin, but she hadn’t ever felt anything like that before. She looked over at him lying next to her, his face attractively flushed, and suppressed a giggle. They hadn’t even managed to make it completely out of their wedding attire first. All this time, she had daydreamed about undressing Clark again, but they hadn’t made it that far...

She almost laughed out loud. Actually, they had made it much farther. “Wanna try it again? Maybe without clothing this time?” she asked playfully.
I'm sure that there were kinks to work out but the mere fact that they love each other made it the most wonderful experience that Lois and Clark have ever had. It's like they have shared their souls with each other.

Now that the urgency has passed...they didn't even get totally undressed the first time...they can slowly make passionate love.
Clark covered his mouth. “I’m gonna be sick!” he mumbled against his hand.

Lois grabbed the small trash can next to his sink and held it under his chin. He grabbed hold of it and wretched into it, his body heaving violently.

When it passed, Clark slid slowly to the floor and leaned his head against the wall beside him, breathing heavily for a few seconds. “No... please, no...” he moaned, his body squirming. Then he threw up again into the trash-can.

Lois grabbed a washcloth and wet it with cool water. She knelt down beside him, patting his face with it. “What can I do? Are you just sick or is it something more serious?”

“I... don’t know...” he ground out. “There was... blood... in my urine.”

Blood in his urine? Lois felt her blood run cold. That was definitely serious.

Clark let out another cry and slumped over to the floor, clutching at his back and side. “Oh, it hurts!”

Lois felt tears come to her eyes and fear grip her heart as she watched her husband - the strongest man in the world - curled up in a fetal position, writhing and moaning in pain.

“Hold on, Clark,” she pleaded. “I’ll be right back. I’m gonna call Dr. Klein.” As she started to stand up, he reached out and grabbed her hand.

“Lois...”

“What?” she asked with a shaky voice.
DJ, this had better be a "kryptonite stone"! evil

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Never ever apologize for posting a long part!

Just know that we will expect you to keep that up if you do that too often...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
No!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! Nononono!!!!!

[Linked Image]

Clark is dying???? Again??? For real???

Clark spun and used his body to shield Lois from the three bullets that the thug fired at them.

Lois felt like her heart was being ripped from her when Clark's body jerked at each bullet as they hit his chest.

&#8220;No!&#8221; she screamed. Clark moaned and began to slide out of her arms.

&#8220;Now you've done it!&#8221; one of the other thugs grunted as he pulled himself up from the ground. &#8220;The police will be after us for sure now. I didn't sign up for no murder rap.&#8221; He took off running down the street and was joined by his two wounded companions.

The thug who had shot the gun was staring in disbelief as Clark slumped to the ground. His face paled and he stumbled off down the street after the others.

Lois dropped down beside Clark. &#8220;No,&#8221; she whimpered. &#8220;Clark?&#8221; She shook him. &#8220;Clark!&#8221;
That's how part twenty ended, and we thought you had killed Clark. Well, luckily for you, young lady, you hadn't (crosses arms and taps foot). Clark was not seriously hurt at all...

Three bullets slid down his chest, leaving behind them three ugly, red welts. She put her fingers to the swollen, bruised skin and pressed against it. There was no blood.

&#8220;Ouch,&#8221; Clark complained. &#8220;I might not be shot, but that still hurts.&#8221;
Whew! Or...

[Linked Image]

(By the way, though, since I am the chairperson of the SPCBC - the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Buttons on Shirts - I must protest against this:

Feeling no compassion for the buttons on his shirt, she ripped it open.
razz End of parenthesis >)

Okay, so we thought Clark was all right, didn't we? So what did you throw in our faces then, DJ? Huh? Huh?

Lois watched as Clark sat up and turned to gather her in his arms before standing up with her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled against him, wanting never to let go. But Clark faltered suddenly, almost dropping her.

&#8220;Clark?&#8221; Lois scrambled out of his arms anxiously and watched as he doubled over, resting his hands against his knees. &#8220;Honey, what's wrong?&#8221;

&#8220;I don't know,&#8221; he answered woozily. &#8220;I just feel really weak all of a sudden.&#8221;

&#8220;Is your wound hurting?&#8221; she asked, grabbing for his shirt.

&#8220;I don't know. I don't think so,&#8221; he wheezed.

She pulled his open shirt back and examined his side. It appeared to be okay. She then checked the area where he had been shot and it, too, seemed all right. Yet, she could tell Clark was in obvious pain.

&#8220;Do you think you can make it back to your apartment?&#8221; she asked, glancing around the street.

&#8220;No,&#8221; he admitted. &#8220;I'm sorry. I just feel so weak.&#8221; He went down on his knees and then sat down on the ground. &#8220;I don't even have the strength to stand.&#8221;
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Okay, Dr. Klein to the rescue - or at least, Dr. Klein to provide the explanation:

&#8220;If you'll remember,&#8221; Dr. Klein continued, a little perturbed by her outburst, &#8220;I told you that Superman's body would be working overtime to expel the remaining particles of Kryptonite from his system.&#8221;

&#8220;Yes,&#8221; she admitted. He had told them that.

&#8220;Then you should understand that it's probably taking a lot of his strength and energy to fight, and hopefully expel, the invading poison in his system.&#8221; Dr. Klein shook his head disapprovingly. &#8220;He shouldn't be trying to use any of his powers right now because it obviously drains him too much. Any energy reserves that he had built up, he probably used on that little rescue. He should be resting as much as he possibly can.&#8221;
Hmmmm...<mutter> <grumble> Okay....

Or maybe... Dr. Klein to the rescue after all:

&#8220;Now, on that point,&#8221; Dr. Klein continued, &#8220;I think I've got something that might help.&#8221; He walked over to the vault, went inside, and then came back out a few seconds later with a vial of liquid and a syringe.

Not another needle, Clark lamented, wincing at the thought.

&#8220;This is an antidote of sorts,&#8221; Klein explained, tilting the bottle to indicate the liquid inside. &#8220;Or actually... maybe you would call it an anti-serum... Or perhaps a... vaccine?&#8221; he mumbled, staring at the vial. &#8220;You can't really call it anti-venom...&#8221;
A vaccine? A cure for Kryptonite poisoning? hyper

[Linked Image]

<pant>

&#8220;You understand, though, that this will be extremely experimental. I haven't exactly had any other Kryptonians that I could do research on.
Experimental. Now that sounds reassuring. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Clark got better, and Clark and Lois had a beautiful wedding. You surely made us feel that both of them looked stunning, and I was glad that both Sam and Ellen were there (and sitting together, to boot), and I loved that Perry married them! Ah, Perry!!! rotflol

(Of course, I didn't much like that Sam and Ellen "gave Lois away" as if she was a piece of property. Did Martha and Jonathan give away Clark?)

And, hmmm, just to postpone the horror awaiting us - you had me giggling just a little at the beginning of this part, when Lois found out that she was missing a small chunk of her hair. For a moment there I thought you would just briefly veer into Tank territory and give us a Lois haircut! laugh Ah, well, better not - there is no way to be sure of Lois and Clark's health and well-being - or even survival - in a Tank story... frown

But then what did you do, DJ??? Did you turn this into a Tank story after all? A Tank story without the fun, the haircut, but complete with the deathly Tank ending???

<...For as long as we both shall live...>

No. It was too soon. Their life together had barely begun. It wasn't enough.

But would it ever be enough? He would never want to leave her, or her to leave him... even when they were old and gray. But if he had to leave this world, at least he would die knowing that he had found happiness. Not everyone could say that.

A calm slowly overcame him - his brain's reaction to the intensity of the pain taking over and blocking his cognizant reception of it. He was losing consciousness.

Fight, he told himself. Fight for Lois.

But he couldn't. The room was fading in and out. He could hear Lois's voice coming from far off and he wanted to call out to her, but he couldn't. It was just too hard &#8211; it hurt too much. His eyes rolled back into the darkness and try as he might, he couldn't open them again.
Nooooo!!!! Nonononononono!!!! [Linked Image]

My only hope is that Sheila is right, that Clark has "only" got a kidney stone. That hurts like the mother, I know - no, I haven't had anything like that myself, fortunately, but I know others who have. Perhaps Clark has even got a kryptonite stone?

[Linked Image]

Come back pronto, young lady!!! You've caused us enough grief and sorrow by now, so it's time for you to fix this!!! <wags finger> <taps foot>

[Linked Image]

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
/me joins Ann in the finger wagging and foot tapping.

DJ, DJ, DJ... Why do you play with our feelings so? *sniffs* Poor Clark... Poor Lois having to see him like that.

But I liked this part - it was in happier times!

She repeated the rest of the vows, never breaking eye contact with Clark as if she could silently reinforce what she was saying with her eyes. She could see their life together in his eyes. The happy times they would share, the sad times they would help each other through. It was all there, in the twinkling of his eyes.
Awww, so beautifully put, DJ! All of their life together...there in his eyes. *sigh*

She waved his hands away. “Oh, no, Farmboy. I’ve undressed you twice now – having to repress any pleasure that came to mind. This time, I’m gonna enjoy every moment. You just keep those hands to yourself.”
Keeping her hands to herself - must have been very hard... drool

Oh, DJ! Come back soon with the final part! Don't let Clark die! Save Superman! whinging

Please?

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Dear DJ,

If you kill Clark Kent I will never make another video.... :p

Actually thats not really true but I figured I could try wink

PS I have been following this beautiful story! Well done! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
DJ!!!!

Do you accept bribes? Threats? Entreaties? Really bad poetry? You just tell me what it's gonna take, and you've got it.

Of course, if you just didn't write so darn well, it wouldn't be so painful. This was another wonderful chapter, and like James, I'm not about to complain about the length. The ending yes, but not the length wink .

I'll be biting my nails until you post the next part!

Caroline, who is much too old for this kind of stress

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I have passed very small kidney stones on two different occasions. I never saw the first one, but the second one felt like a nuclear submarine with the periscope extended.

When it finally popped out, it was less than a quarter-inch long and had four minuscule protrusions on one side, like four tiny little periscopes for four tinier little submariners out to torpedo my insides.

Both of them caused me to bleed like I'd been stabbed. And they both hurt like nobody's business.

So if Clark is trying to pass a Kryptonite kidney stone, the pain would probably be nearly unbearable. Add to that Lois's mortification at greeting Dr. Klein in her altogethers and having to tell the good doctor that Clark is Superman on her wedding night and you've got a ginormous (yes, that's a word) amount of WAFFy WHAM coming up in the next chapter or two.

Oh, thanks for not killing Clark in the beginning of the chapter. And thank you so very much for putting him in mortal danger at the end so all the FOLCs following your story will squeal and gnash their teeth. Me included.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Yes she is evil. DNA test results show she is really a clone of Lex Luthor!

Delightful part, nice wedding.

Is this your way of forcing Clark to trust Dr. Klein? Cause clearly if they had trusted him he'd have told them NO SEX till Clark finishes healing.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
goofy

Andreia - LOL - A wedding and Almost 2 Funerals - ROTFLOL!!!

Actually, I started the chapter reassuring all of you that Clark wasn't dead... *ahem* Yeah, I know "splitting hairs" and all. <g>

You didn’t even respect his honeymoon. - Boy, you don’t give the poor guy a break, do you?
Hey! He GOT a honeymoon, didn't he? It's not like he carried her through the doorway and then collapsed. <Babbles pouts - just can't please some people...> goofy

Your heart doesn’t melt at his cuteness, DJ? What? They ripped out your heart at Evilness School? [Dizzy]
Yes, I'll remind you that my teacher, Sue, made the first incision. <bats eyelashes at Sue> Love you, Sue. <g>

quote: “As long as we both shall live.”

Depending on DJ this can be a very short time. -
LOL!!! goofy

(I'm sorry for my naughty English. But for the while I read L&C fanfic writer's good work. Because I'm so funny, happy for them, I dare write feedbacks. [Embarrassed] )
I don't know what your native language is, but I followed your English just fine. I'm honored that you chose me to delurk and give some fdk to. Thanks.

Hi Sheila! My foolishness!? Whatever do you mean? I assure you... it was all Babbles.

I love your speculating. <g>

<whistles innocently...>

So glad you liked the wedding. And enjoyed the honeymoon... even if it was cut short...

Finally, the man that she has been waiting for all her life...and this...on their wedding day. After all of her federal disasters.
<ducks head in shame... sort of...>

Don't worry Clark...you're gonna live! Or I'm coming after DJ! [Evil]
Hah! I laugh at thee... you didn't even send any pointy stick men or chainsaws... I'm not afraid. <g>

Well... maybe a little... Hee hee - thanks for the fdk, Sheila!!!

Hi James! Okay <makes notes - no apologizing for long parts> <g> I actually was just trying to warn people - so if they were hoping to fit in a "quick read" they would know this one was a little longer. But thanks. <g>

Just know that we will expect you to keep that up if you do that too often...
Oh... well, if you insist. <g> The final part is also at least 15 pages. Thanks for the fdk, James.

Ann!!! <squeals girlishly> You gave me a Calvin!!! <g>

Clark is dying???? Again??? For real???
Uhhhh... yeah... I'm gonna take a pass on that question. Next... goofy

He could marry them, because he is an ordained minister of the First Church of Blue Suede Deliverance!!! I love it!!! [Rotflol]
I wish I could take credit for it... but that was borrowed from the series. <g> But Lois saying that she didn't care if it was the church of the Three Stooges - that was mine. <g> Glad you enjoyed the wedding, Ann... as for the "giving away" - that's a fairly common practice in "southern" weddings. My parents "gave me away" at mine. Since Perry is "southern" (and Lois's parents were in attendence) I could see him asking that in the ceremony. It wasn't meant to be degrading... I assure you.

Heh - glad you enjoyed the "hair" part - it sort of just happened... I looked at it again after I wrote it and tweaked it a little and Then left it in, as a nod to Tank. <g> As to the "Tank" ending... well... you do know I've tried one of those once before (sort of) right? <g>

I love the guessing at what's wrong with Clark... I just love it, I tell ya. <g> Of course, I won't tell you if you're right or not though... yes, I'm just mean like that...

Come back pronto, young lady!!! You've caused us enough grief and sorrow by now, so it's time for you to fix this!!! <wags finger> <taps foot>
<singsong voice> Yes, Ms. Sibrant. <g> I'll turn in my final book report before Sunday.

Thank you for all that... er... lovely feedback, Ann. clap Hopefully the final chapter will be to everyone's satisfaction. <g> I'll be interested to see what you all think.

WAFFy WHAM coming up in the next chapter or two
Not to burst your bubble - but there's only one part left <sniffles> yes, it's almost over. One last 15 page part and it's all done. Another story spanning parts of 4 months... I posted the first part on May 23rd.

Anyway...

Oh, thanks for not killing Clark in the beginning of the chapter. And thank you so very much for putting him in mortal danger at the end so all the FOLCs following your story will squeal and gnash their teeth. Me included.
ROTFLOL <snorting> rotflol Oh Terry! You are so very welcome - LOL - thank YOU for that. <g>

Hi Patrick!

Yes she is evil. DNA test results show she is really a clone of Lex Luthor!
<quick - run for it Babbles - they've figured us out!>

LOL!!!

Thank you, Patrick. Glad you enjoyed the part and liked the wedding.

Thank you for the fdk! As for your speculation... <g> Loved it...

Thanks go out to all of you for sticking with me through this ANGSTWAFF story. I've loved each and every comment dearly. Thanks for going along on the ride with me. I've had notes on this story since last year, and been writing it since last March (wow - where has the time gone). I'm glad you've enjoyed it and are looking forward to the last part... <sniffle>

See you all soon - BY SUNDAY. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Columnist
Columnist
Geez, DJ, you really know how to ruin a mood!

Okay, so at first I was a little disappointed over the lack of angst over Clark being shot (I love, love, love the guy, but I also like watching him suffer. I'm a complete sadist.), but you certainly made up for it! The poor guy really can't get a break!

This chapter was so sweet, but by the end you had me whinging like a baby. Come back and fix Clark!!!

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Features Writer
Features Writer
I don't know what to say - this part had so many different emotions. I felt like sitting in a roller coaster...

Lois started to cry. “Don’t be such a baby, Clark,” she teased happily between sobs. She pulled him to her and held him fiercely. “Don’t ever scare me like that again.”
Again, I didn't expect the ending of this story. Clark really is scaring her again but I think more than he had at the beginning of the story smile1 YAY! Clark wasn't hurt. Then they had such a perfect wedding. Loved it! clap and then the evil end mad

“Oh, no, Farmboy. I’ve undressed you twice now – having to repress any pleasure that came to mind. This time, I’m gonna enjoy every moment. You just keep those hands to yourself.”
hehe, I enjoyed that part! sloppy

Clark stared in disbelief at what he saw. Blood.
wallbash omg no! What happened to Clark. You can't do this again to us, DJ, can you?

<...For as long as we both shall live...>
NOOOOOO! This was too short. Please tell me this is not true.
If he’d had just one wish, it would have been to see Lois one last time...
Hey if this is going to be a "NO HAPPY END" tell me now! I want to have a happy ending. Please! hail hail hail hail

DJ come back soon with a HAPPY END or [Linked Image]

C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Hmmm... I'll take really bad poetry for two hundred please. LOL.
Heh. Boy, am I going to make you wish you'd never said that.

Stopping by Fanfic on an Angsty Evening
By Caroline (With deepest apologies to Robert Frost)

Whose tale this is I think I know.
It’s giving me an ulcer, though.
She should not leave her story here
After such a heartless blow!

These people are to me so dear
Her evil muse I’ve come to fear.
I beg for WAFF and no mistake
Oh, DJ, let me make this clear:

How much more do we have to take?
Wedding night angst! My heart might break.
It’s time to love, not time to weep.
A miracle cure Klein shall make!

The bribe I have would seem too cheap,
But this bad poem is yours to keep.
A new part now would help me sleep.
A new part now would help me sleep.

There. I'm pretty sure I just made the English teachers cry! laugh

C.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
On message boards did our DJ
a stately wedding-feast decree
where Ralph, with printer's ink on hands
through culverts measureless to man
with news to printers ran.
So many a yard of fertile news room ground
with flow'rs and garlands were girdled round
and placards telling wondrous news of yore
where many a famous reporter reverently stood
to see a thing as ancient as the time
a man and woman joined in holy matrimony.

But oh! that deep romantic chasm that opened
beneath our couple during their night of sacred wedded pleasure!
A savage place! as unholy and horrid
as e'er beneath a waning moon was haunted
By woman wailing for her super-husband!
And from this chasm, with ceaseless turmoil seething,
as if this earth in fast thick pants were breathing,
a mighty fountain momently was forced;
A fount of blood! in whose half-intermitted burst
huge fragments vaulted like rebounding hail
of kidney stones inside a ureter's canal!
And 'mid these dancing rocks of pain and torture
it flung up momently the blood-filled river
twelve inch's meandering with a mazy motion
through ripped and bleeding ureter it ran
then reached the porcelain cavern used by man
and sank down lifeless drain to realm of flushed-down gators
And 'mid this tumult readers heard from far
DJ's voice prophesying angst!

The shadow of our lovers' night of pleasure
floated midway on the waves
Where was heard the mingled measure
of the moans and pants and raves.
It was a miracle of rare device
after near sixty years of fiction'l celibacy!

A damsel with a dulcimer
in a vision once I saw:
It was a Lois Lanean maid
And on her dulcimer she played
singing of Clark Kent.
Could I revive within me
her symphony and song
To such deep delight 'twould win me
that with music loud and long
I would build that night of love
That lovely night! Those joys of love!
And all who heard would sense it there
And all should cry, Beware! Beware!
His chocolate eyes, his silky hair!
Weave a cricle round him thrice,
and close your eyes with holy dread,
for he on honey-dew has fed
and drunk the milk of Paradise.

(With huge, huge apologies to Samuel Taylor Coleridge... and I'm not absolutely sure what I wanted to say with this desecration of his wonderful poem. Except... how about you post the next part now, DJ?)

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh, more fdk!

eek And a poem from Caroline??? goofy

Hey if this is going to be a "NO HAPPY END" tell me now! I want to have a happy ending. Please! [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail]
Now, Barbara, when have you ever known me not to come through in the end with a happy ending? Hmmm? <g> I mean there's always a first time for everything...

What? I'm just saying...

<g>

Thanks for the fdk, Barbara!

Hi Caroline! A poem! Oh, happy days. This takes me way back - to highschool and creative writing class <giggles>

LOL!!! OMG! That was hilarious! You made me cry - but from tears of laughter.

That was too good! And you even got the rhythm and rhyming down <giggles girlishly> 8 count lines! And the 3rd line in the first stanza rhymes with the lines in the 2nd stanza and... wait! You managed to do that for each stanza! <squeals>

Eeee hee hee! I LOVED it! Too cute!

I don't know about the English teachers - but I wept tears of mirth! Thank you, Caroline! sloppy

-- DJ

***EDITED BECAUSE ANN SLIPPED IN****

Ann!!! <hugs>

ANOTHER POEM!!! Yippee!!! Wow! I'm on a role!

<sits down to read - will come back to comment in a bit>

I'm back....

And I'm speechless! <yes, I know, difficult to accomplish with me - LOL>

WOW! Ann! How in the world? You guys amaze me! Hee hee hee - you're too much!

I have to say though, that this stanza was my favorite:

The shadow of our lovers' night of pleasure
floated midway on the waves
Where was heard the mingled measure
of the moans and pants and raves.
It was a miracle of rare device
after near sixty years of fiction'l celibacy!
LOL!!!! 60 years of fictional celibacy <falls out of chair laughing and snorting> Oh, Ann! That was too funny...

However... you're right. I did at least allow them to get together... right? That's gotta make you happy, yes? I know how you hate to get jerked around by too much UST... well this sexual tension is no longer "unresolved" - eh? <g>

Thank you for the poem. I loved it! You guys sure know how to make a girl's head swell. And Babbles... well now she's refusing to share equal billing with Bubbles, stating that she's in an all together different league from her - there will be hell to pay now.

<snort> Apparentely I get silly on only 6 hours of sleep.

Anyway, thank you all so much! The fdk has been phenomenal... And those poems were just too much! <g>

I really think you all deserve to get the final part sooner than Sunday... but I really do want to wait and see what *BOTH* my betas have to say before I post it - waiting on one. <g>

So here's the deal - if I get the part back before Sunday, I'll post it sooner. <g> I know the poetry deserves more... but it's the best offer I've got.

C-ya all soon!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
OMG, Wow, Yikes! I don't even know what to say after that. Beautiful, captivating, absolutely cruel. goofy I love it all.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard