Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Very good! thumbsup

Post more soon.

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Kerth
Kerth
Lois in San Francisco!!! wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Erin! You dark horse, you. What a wonderful surprise! (Yes, I know I'm late in noticing the surprise, but what can I say, I've been slightly...distracted...elsewhere. <g>)

And how neat that it's an elseworld - one of my favourite genres.

Loving the poetic, lyrical quality to your writing, as always. Poor Lois though. Still, have this strange feeling that her life is suddenly about to get somewhat more interesting shortly... wink

More please! Soon as you like!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Erin, I love this! And like everyone else, I'm thrilled to see that you're posting a new story. smile

I'm not going to ask the same questions everyone already has, a) because everyone has already asked them wink and b) because if you don't have to answer our questions, maybe you'll be able to post part 2 now. Now. NOW. Ooops. peep

I can't wait to see where this is going to go, to find out more about this Lois (and I'm glad someone pointed out the change in editor's name - I kind of peripherally noticed it, and was going to go back to check), and to see, as Labby put it so well, if Lois's life is going to get a lot more interesting. laugh

Loved her BMW (I can definitely see her driving one), her ...er...colorful neighbor, and the obviously pampered poodle. Something tells me this Lois may not be quite as caustic as the one we know and love, but that remains to be seen.

So, to echo everyone who has already posted, when do we get to see the next part?? wink

Vicki

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Erin,

I've just found your story. A great first part. I can't wait to see how everything progresses, what's different and what's the 'same'. I did notice that this was posted back in July, will the next part be anytime soon?

Loved this first part. smile

Loriel, waiting hopefully for an update...

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard