Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
But take heart - the next 5 parts are already written.
hey, that's great. does that mean you're going to post all 5 parts at once? laugh [Linked Image]

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, I'm back from visiting some friends of mine and being off-line for 36 hours. I had a good time with my friends, who, apropos of nothing, served me an interesting breakfast - yoghurt with a new brand of cereal, Dr. Spock's Flakes of Reason. Very, very crunchy stuff - almost like chewing concrete, but don't tell my friends I said that - but anyway, after eating that breakfast my head seems to have cleared! I have finally come to a conclusion regarding Lois and Clark - did you know, DJ, that whenever there's trouble between them it's almost always Clark's fault! It's amazing that I've never thought of that before!

So now that we are talking about Clark being punished for his sins, I had to laugh at what Laura said:

Sun poisening for Superman! I love Irony. Poor Clark!
Yes, indeed, talk about irony! Solar-powered Superman is being poisoned by the Sun!!! Good thing (or bad thing) that Tempus isn't here, because he would have died laughing!

No, but seriously - sniffle! I don't wish this on Clark. Oh, I so don't wish it on him, particularly not in this chapter when he was all sweet and nice and lovely! Just consider this:

Lois's apartment would be ready in a few more days and she would be moving out, but Clark realized that he wasn't looking forward to that. Undoubtedly she was. He was sure she would be glad to get to sleep in her own bed again. But he would miss her. It wasn't like her apartment was that far away, but it just wouldn't be the same.
It's so sweet that he wants her to stay with him! *happy sigh* And take it from me, Clark, Lois wants to stay with you, too. whinging SOC! Save Our Clark! Doctor Klein to the rescue, perhaps?

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Poor Clark!! frown

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh! Yippee! More fdk!

Hi AnKS! Hee hee, glad you love it. I will be back sooner (see note at the bottom)... Thanks for the fdk!

Hi sammie! LOL! Sorry to scare you like that. I would have definitely been back before you left on holiday on Sunday. laugh

LOL lcfan4ever! No, won't be posting all 5 parts at once - darn, I know. But I have to wait for my betas to look them over. They are "written" - just not "perfected". I write the part, fiddle with it, send it to the betas, they send it back, I fiddle with it some more, and then I finally post it. <g>

Hi Ann! I'm glad you had a good time with your friends. And thank goodness for that new cereal they had you try. goofy <sigh> Poor Clark... maybe that cereal didn't work as well as I thought it would. LOL. But you're right. I set out to write a very different kind of story when I began writing House of Cards, and in this story it is Clark a lot of the time who is the one in trouble.

I'm glad to know, at least, that you wouldn't wish all this misfortune on him. <g> And WOW! You got a little miffed at Lois? Well, don't be too hard on her Ann... she saw that Clark was getting pink, but he told her that he was fine... and she knew he needed to be out in the sun, soaking up its healing power. How could she have forseen what was going to happen? So don't be too hard on her. She'll feel bad enough in the next part, I assure you. <g>

SOC!!! SOC!!! LOL!!! Ha ha ha! That's quite a mantra. <g> I'll do my best... err... Lois will do her best.

Thanks for the fdk, Ann!

Hi doublel! Yes, poor Clark... I know... <g> Glad to know you're reading. Thanks for the fdk.

Thanks again, everyone, for all that wonderful fdk. I do have an update for you. I have part 17 back from both betas. No, sorry, I won't be posting it today... Simply no time today to finish fiddling with it to get it posted (going to be gone all day.) But I promise to have it posted first thing in the morning, how about that? angel-devil

So I'll see you all here tomorrow!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard