Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Woo Hoo!!!!!!! party You posted!!!! [Linked Image] I get to read the next section before I leave on Vacation and have to go cold turkey for 3 weeks!! [Linked Image]

Now I'm going to go read. [Linked Image]

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Features Writer
Features Writer
DJ, this was a wonderful part!

As it was, Lois was holding her breath, almost literally praying that everyone would come out of this alive.
I hope everything will be ok for Lois!

His skin was bright red! He had gotten a sunburn!
Ouch, poor Clark!

As an uncontrollable shivering took over his body, Clark passed out.
Ah, what a cliffhanger! Please come back soon and let us know how things are going on hyper

Barbara

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, what a trip. I'm so curious if this is more than a sunburn or if Clark is reacting to the antibiotics. Could be both or even both at the same time. You're killing me here, DJ. Great writing. I'm definitely looking forward to your next part. smile1

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh wow, Clark is in trouble.

It sounds, for all the world, like he really just kicked himself in the teeth. Let's see--he has a severe sun burn (I've done that before--I burn easily) and needs help for that. It also sounds like he got dehydrated (done that too--thank goodness not at the same time) He needs help there too. I'm guessing that the antibiotics that Dr. Klein gave him made him even more sesnsitive to the sun's burning qualtites. (been there done that too--It's what you get for being almost albino in appearance {that's how my student's describe me}). And on top of everything else he hasn't eaten because he just doesn't think about it and probably just overdosed on the sun's energy (like over eating when you are really hungry).

OK--Lois needs to drop what she's doing and make a b-line to Clark's appartment or call 911 and get him help or he's going to be in even bigger trouble than he already is.

Wonderful story--MEAN cliff hanger--I'm going to have to be patient(I guess) and wait until I get home to find out how this ends. (you wouldn't want to give me any reassurances here would you? Is he going to end up in the hospital again? Will Lois take him to Dr. Klein and have Superman admitted? then how would she explain Clark's disappearnce to Perry and crew?--oh dear you are going to have me thinking up all sorts of terrible situations while I'm gone!) [Linked Image] [closest thing I have to puppy dog eyes to help you feel sorry for me and give a few hints]

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
uaahh - that's really mean. first I'm just happy to see that the next part came out one day earlier only to find out that it has a pretty mean cliffhanger. hmmm ... do I really have to wait until thursday to see what'll happen next or do you plan to follow your schedule which means the next part comes out on monday (and i mean tomorrow monday ...!)?

great part and I can't barely await the next one hail

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good double cliff-hanger. We don't know how the hostage situation will turn out, and Clark gets a nasty dose of what it's like to be 'normal'.

A couple of years back I was on a job site under extreme conditions. It was a building that was under renovation and as such had no cooling capacity functioning yet. It was an extremely hot day and there where no working water fountains on the site. As a result I managed to get a touch of heat stroke.

Alternating between the sweats and bouts of shivering, and with the addition of a constant bad head ache, I was out of commission for two days.

Not a pleasant experience.

Clark is in for some fun.

Tank (who knows that Lois is just bound to get herself into some sort of trouble now that Clark is incapcitated)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Part 16!!!

I hope none of you mind too terribly much.
laugh ! Not at all. If you want to forcefeed wonderful fan fiction down our throats, I suppose we can accept.

He stuck his thumb and forefinger in his mouth and whistled shrilly as a cab approached. The cab slowed and he walked over to get inside of it, an excited flutter filling his stomach.
I'm excited too! smile

Clark reached up and fingered the hairs away and behind her ear. “Hot, isn’t it?”
Aww. They're cute!

Ahh! Clark sounds like he's in so much pain! Poor Clark. Come save him, Lois! Great chapter. But this is a terrible cliff hanger. You're too evil. smile

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
omg omg clarks passed out, clarks passed out (ok im in major panic time now) whens the next one out? please say soon, please say soon (im even repeating everything im saying, this isnt good for me!)

ok fine, so its hot and loads of people faint when its hot, but he was being sick aswell. am i over reacting, someone please tell me im overreacting. ill stop now, nice cliffhanger, cant wait for the next sammie (who is hoping the next one will come soon (very soon))

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto! Sun poisening for Superman! I love Irony. Poor Clark! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
DJ!!!!
Wonderful story--MEAN cliff hanger--
You post again early just to do this to us? Ooooh...you'd better post again soon...if you want to redeem yourself! Again! wildguy

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just as everyone else has said, wonderful cliffhanger, DJ, though somewhat mean... wink

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Part 17. I hope I'm able to keep up with your story while I'm away for a week and a half, starting next Monday... smile

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Blogger
Blogger
OMG... that was SO evil....like hard core.... devil

Poor Clark...wonder if Lois is going to take him to the hospital or Dr. Klien...hmmm... can't wait to find out!!

Here…poke that.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just a quick question since a probably should be in bed already, did Clark sneak out early to buy a wedding ring?

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just a quick question since a probably should be in bed already, did Clark sneak out early to buy a wedding ring?
That was my thought, too.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Duuuude.

That's a worry 911.

At least if he's passed out, he can't show up at LexCorp to do something foolishly heroic.

Hm, well the sun has never knocked me off my feet for too long, so hopefully he come back soon and get those fluids going.

Okay, now no one write anything while I'm gone for the next couple of weeks starting...now! Har, just kidding. Looking forward to what's been written when I get home. wink

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Blogger
Blogger
AAARRRGHHH ! mad I leave tomorrow on vacation for 3 weeks... It's going to kill me not knowing what's going on for him ! Poor Clark ! cat

Elise

Que serais-je sans toi qui vins à ma rencontre ...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That really is evil... leaving Clark passed out on the floor of his bathroom like that. Poor Clarkie!!

I'm glad that things are returning to normal for them - in a way, anyhow. Going back to work and things like that. Yay for the Planet being this close to being in operation again. That's way cool!

Now if Lois could get there real fast and make sure Clark is OK, it would be perfect. wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello everyone! Ooooooh, thanks so much for all the wonderful fdk.

Hi Vonceil! <DJ ducks head feeling a little guilty> I guess I got your hopes all up for a new part only to send you off on vacation on a major cliffhanger. I'll wait to say more till I read your comments. <g>

Hi Barbara! Thank you! I will be back soon. I'm not sure how "soon" - that depends on one of my betas. <g> But soon. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Bakasi! Hmmmm, interesting point on the antibiotics. goofy LOL - but seriously, thanks for the fdk and glad you're enjoying it.

Ooops, there's Vonceil again. <g> Yes, he's in a bit of trouble. Your theories are all very good. <g> And yes, let's hope Lois doesn't get into trouble herself and gets her butt over to his apartment. Sorry that you have to be so patient... but it's not my fault you're running off to France for 3 weeks. LOL. At least I know the cliffhanger will leave you wanting more and in expectation while you are gone. <g> Sorry, your puppy dog eyes won't work on me. Hee hee. Although I will remind you that this is part 16 and I promised somewhere between 20 - 25 parts. Is that any better? Thanks Vonceil!

Hi lcfan4ever! All these "mean" adjectives being thrown at me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside - LOL. Yes, unfortunately you'll probably have to wait until Thursday to find out. Unless I get the part back early again... in which case I'll post it early. <g> Hah - but no... no new part today. Sorry. Hee hee. Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Tank! I was wondering if you were still with me. Yay! Glad you liked the double cliffhanger. Yes, heat stroke, heat exhaustion, sun poisoning... all not good. As far as whether or not Lois is going to get into any trouble... well you just never know. That's the fun with building a house of cards... you never know when and if all the cards are going to come tumbling down. Each card you place so carefully and sometimes you are just sure that the whole thing is going to fall apart... but it doesn't. And then other times, when you think you've set a card up perfectly, the entire thing collapses on you. <g> Thanks so much for the fdk!

Hi Laura S!
[Big Grin] ! Not at all. If you want to forcefeed wonderful fan fiction down our throats, I suppose we can accept.
LOL! Well, all right, then.

Yes, that's me... I'm back to my old evil ways... wave

Now if Lois could get there real fast and make sure Clark is OK, it would be perfect.
Hah - little miss innocent. You already know what's going to happen. <DJ raises an accusatory eyebrow at the gentle readers...> No, that doesn't mean she's going to share it with you. <g> Thanks for the fdk, Lara! (And for the beta - <hugs>)

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
No, it wouldn’t be a good idea for Clark to come.
Lois continues to think of Clark first, and all these situations have one thing in common... lunkheaded Clark misunderstanding Lois' intentions.. love it. thumbsup dance

Hey, get back here ASAP... you can't just leave Clark being passed out.. wildguy wildguy

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
wat do you mean not very soon!! im going opn holiday on sunday!! dont do this!! i wont have internet. mecry

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard