Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#43788 06/19/07 05:02 PM
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, let me know what you think. I've been away for three days, and before that I couldn't see things due to everything being in Chinese.

Hopefully this will go better. smile

#43789 06/19/07 05:45 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
The dream with the First Slayer was a nice touch. It's too bad about Angela and Marcus, but I don't see Lois protesting too long now that she has proof of vampires.

From Pheremone, My Lovely:

Clark: Lois! Please! Get a grip!
Lois: Believe me, I’d love to!
#43790 06/19/07 11:37 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm so sad for the Cortez's! thumbsup I'm still following avidly. laugh

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#43791 06/20/07 04:12 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story so far. Despite the difference from Lois and Clarks usual stuff, I am interested in what is going to happen. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#43792 06/20/07 04:10 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Dang! This is getting a little scary. Will Lois dismember and dust this vampire in front of her former family? Will Clark show up impossibly soon and reveal some of his secrets to her? Will they decide to work together or will Lois be too afraid that she's cursed or transforming into something evil?

Very good story. Yes, it's off the normally beaten path, but still very taut, very mysterious. Next part, next part, next part!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#43793 06/21/07 03:28 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Again, I have so little time.... but Shayne, that dream was awesome. You have a nightmare and something happens in it to make you think you have woken up, but the horrors continue, only now they seem to be *really* for real. Dreaming that you have woken up while you're having a nightmare is just the worst thing.

By the way...<confession> I once dreamed that *I was a killer*. That I *killed*. I can't explain to you the horror of thinking to myself, of realizing, *I am a killer now*. Nothing is going to matter from now on, because *I am a killer*.

I can so totally sympathize with Lois for feeling cursed, because she has killed. She killed because she had to, but still, she killed.

Amazing story, Shayne! I'm still absolutely captivated.

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard