Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Strong 6 - 06/19/07 09:02 PM
Well, let me know what you think. I've been away for three days, and before that I couldn't see things due to everything being in Chinese.

Hopefully this will go better. smile
Posted By: KatieKate Re: Comments: Strong 6 - 06/19/07 09:45 PM
The dream with the First Slayer was a nice touch. It's too bad about Angela and Marcus, but I don't see Lois protesting too long now that she has proof of vampires.
Posted By: princessanna Re: Comments: Strong 6 - 06/20/07 03:37 AM
I'm so sad for the Cortez's! thumbsup I'm still following avidly. laugh

~Anna.
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Strong 6 - 06/20/07 08:12 AM
Great story so far. Despite the difference from Lois and Clarks usual stuff, I am interested in what is going to happen. Laura
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Comments: Strong 6 - 06/20/07 08:10 PM
Dang! This is getting a little scary. Will Lois dismember and dust this vampire in front of her former family? Will Clark show up impossibly soon and reveal some of his secrets to her? Will they decide to work together or will Lois be too afraid that she's cursed or transforming into something evil?

Very good story. Yes, it's off the normally beaten path, but still very taut, very mysterious. Next part, next part, next part!
Posted By: TOC Re: Comments: Strong 6 - 06/21/07 07:28 AM
Again, I have so little time.... but Shayne, that dream was awesome. You have a nightmare and something happens in it to make you think you have woken up, but the horrors continue, only now they seem to be *really* for real. Dreaming that you have woken up while you're having a nightmare is just the worst thing.

By the way...<confession> I once dreamed that *I was a killer*. That I *killed*. I can't explain to you the horror of thinking to myself, of realizing, *I am a killer now*. Nothing is going to matter from now on, because *I am a killer*.

I can so totally sympathize with Lois for feeling cursed, because she has killed. She killed because she had to, but still, she killed.

Amazing story, Shayne! I'm still absolutely captivated.

Ann
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards