Isa Offline
Blogger
Blogger
I
... that was of course supposed to be "a really, really long part 5"... jump

Isa
Kerth
Kerth
Heh - DJ told me she had warned everyone that I was dithering over where to break part five. She's right, though, I hate to feel like I'm stretching the story out, but even I (with my ADD) felt like it was rushing things if I smashed everything together into the last two parts. There's some stuff that deserves a slower pace. Heck, there's some stuff that I was going to have to cut (and it was killing me) so it definitely has to be seven parts.

There's still one little bit that I'm polishing in this part and then I'll get posting again. Does it help at all to know that the rest of it should be posted fairly quickly since it's already written?
we just want them out of the culvert NOW!
Heh. You say that, but you don't know what might happen when they leave the relative safety of the culvert. wink On the other hand, maybe nothing happens. They just walk down the road and into some lonely country gas station and everything's fine. All that stuff with Martha and Jonathan was just a bad dream.

Then again, if that were true, it would only take one more part. laugh

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
quote:Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
[QUOTE] But make sure when you do get to read the part after this upcoming one, part 6, that you keep a hanky or a box of tissues around. If you're anything like me, you'll need them.

what? why?? who??? how???? what's happening? [Mecry]
What? You mean you actually expect me to let something slip?

Hmmm...

Well, there is this one part where Lois and Clark are sitting together and they...

OUCH!?! Sue! That's not funny! I'm keeping that shoe... we'll just see how funny it is when you have to walk around on one shoe... hmmmm?

<g>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
-----------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
[QUOTE] But make sure when you do get to read the part after this upcoming one, part 6, that you keep a hanky or a box of tissues around. If you're anything like me, you'll need them.
------------------------------------------------

mecry

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard