Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#42914 05/25/07 02:56 AM
R
Blogger
Blogger
R
I liked how sweet this was. I could believe his reception at the Post Office. It seemed so real. And the letters . . . I cracked up when I read "I have red boots too" HA! I almost feared that it was going to end up being from Lois.

Great story. I think a sequel would be in order. Maybe Lois could suggest that Clark write a letter to Superman too, you know, to try to get over his inferiority complex? wink

#42915 05/25/07 03:19 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I can think of a sequel a couple of months along the line when the post office is shoveling letters by the ton, all addressed to Superman wink

And maybe Lois gets assigned by Perry to do a feature on the story where she accidentally finds out about certain "things" that Superman receives in the mail. Or maybe she finds some of those "items" at Clark's place ...

Yes, I think some kind of sequel is definitely in order.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#42916 05/27/07 03:57 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh! Lookie! More fdk!

Hi Elisabeth! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was really hard for me to decide on the Clark/Superman thing, but this was really early in Season 1 and I don't think Lois would have taken kindly to Clark just showing up at her apartment to shoot the breeze. He had a better chance of spending time with her as Superman. I was also using that as a chance to explain how it got started that Superman would show up at her window from time to time to say hello and check on her. smile Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Rhea! Thanks for the fdk. I'm so glad it felt "real". I could just see Superman's reception at the post office in my head. <g> And I'm glad you liked the letters. When my muse whispered that line about the "red boots too" it completely cracked me up and I was hoping everyone else would enjoy it too. smile Thanks!

Everyone seems to want a sequel or series, so I'm definitely going to give it some serious thought. smile Next time I need a break from House of Cards, I'll know just what to write. <g>

Hah! Thanks Nan! And I loved your idea. That's too funny. Thanks for the fdk and I'll see what I can conjure up out of my hat. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#42917 06/07/07 02:46 PM
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww cute and totally sweet!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#42918 06/10/07 02:57 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww, thanks, Jackie!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard