Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Okay, so how's it going? Still with me here?

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Don't know where Lois and Clark are... but *you*, you had to leave us there?!?!?!?

So our Clark tells Lois the story but she's early S1 Lois and thinks he's looney. Our Lois tells Clark and he believes her [course even in S2 he'd been in love with her for eons and how else would she know he's Superman?] - saving Mayson though... Maybe she'll get killed the next day somehow or something... [kinda like the 'course correcting' thing they were talking about on LOST recently - the universe wants her dead, she's going to be dead].

Andrus et. al. are watching from the future...

Now, when everything faded out for our two heros - where did they go? I was expecting to see them with Andrus...
Carol

Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm guessing the fading was them going back to their original times. I'm wondering whether or not they'll get thrown into another time later.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I'm still with you, and I'm totally hooked. I hope we see part three soon.

I happen to think that any time I can kiss you is kind of important.
Such a simple line but oh so sweet.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
....Uh, the Title of this piece is just a figure of speech, right?? RIGHT????

~•~
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yipee! Part 2 already. hyper

Hey, how come Lois gets to change the past, but Clark only gets to freak Lois out? wink

More importantly, what made them leave? I would think that Lois would 'jump' once she changed the past, but since Clark didn't change anything, why did he go bye-bye too?

If Tempus is the one sending Lois and Clark through time, this has to be one of his more elaborate schemes. If he's in control, it seems to be that he's just sending them through time willy-nilly, just to mess them up. I'd ask if he even had a plan, but as we all know, Tempus always has a plan.

More soon, please. I'm loving the story.
BJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
DON'T STOP POSTING~~~~ KEEP POSTING!!!!!

Your scenarios are always so interesting....Love those Utopia characters....so much fun!

Post again soon!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Wow! ML, this is seriously good stuff. I really like how S2Clark rolls with the punches that Lois is tossing out. And S1Lois is dead-on, I love how Perry says

“Great shades of Elvis, honey. He was joking.”
I'm a little bit confused, but I'm sure Part 3 will clear that up.

So, when are you going to un-confuse me, please?

(was that hint subtle enough, or should I get out the Mack truck?)

Thanks, ML!

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
Blogger
Blogger
Okay, so they are in the same dimension, but who/what is controlling their jumping/leaping/time travelling, etc. I wasn't expecting the twist where Lois and Clark are jumping back into their past selves. So the past Clark just wrote it off as a bad dream, but the past Lois theoretically just got a big clue to Clark's secret. Is she going to remember it? (I guess not, since I'm sure the Utopians would have noticed the time quake that that would have caused.)

Is that how Tempus is planning to destroy Utopia? By having Lois and Clark mess up Utopia while trying to fix past mistakes and tragedies? Or is he just playing with them? Just how is Tempus involved in this anyway? Only Herb has mentioned him so far.

Where will our unwilling time travelers end up next? Don't keep us in suspense too long!

C

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still with you, ML!

So, they've moved on to a different time. Possibly taken by the council and put back home... but possibly not. I'd guess they actually went astray and ended up somewhere else.

But I still don't know who's moving them around or why. Tempus, attempting to alter the timeline and destroy Utopia? The council, for some mysterious purpose? Someone else, looking to move things to a different timeline? Or is it all a coincidence? A side effect of something else?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Very intriguing, in any case. Looking forward to seeing where (and when) we go next!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
saving Mayson though... Maybe she'll get killed the next day somehow or something... [kinda like the 'course correcting' thing they were talking about on LOST recently - the universe wants her dead, she's going to be dead
I'm guessing the fading was them going back to their original times
If Tempus is the one sending Lois and Clark through time, this has to be one of his more elaborate schemes.
Is that how Tempus is planning to destroy Utopia? By having Lois and Clark mess up Utopia while trying to fix past mistakes and tragedies? Or is he just playing with them? Just how is Tempus involved in this anyway? Only Herb has mentioned him so far.
Or is it all a coincidence? A side effect of something else?
I have to tell you, I'm absolutely loving all the speculation wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've said it before ... evil cliffhangers are one thing, but taunting is just plain mean. razz

Part 3? Did I hear you mention posting part 3?
BJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard