Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MLT FDK - The Destruction of Utopia - Part 2 - 04/03/07 02:07 PM
Okay, so how's it going? Still with me here?

ML wave
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK - The Destruction of Utopia - Part 2 - 04/03/07 02:29 PM
Don't know where Lois and Clark are... but *you*, you had to leave us there?!?!?!?

So our Clark tells Lois the story but she's early S1 Lois and thinks he's looney. Our Lois tells Clark and he believes her [course even in S2 he'd been in love with her for eons and how else would she know he's Superman?] - saving Mayson though... Maybe she'll get killed the next day somehow or something... [kinda like the 'course correcting' thing they were talking about on LOST recently - the universe wants her dead, she's going to be dead].

Andrus et. al. are watching from the future...

Now, when everything faded out for our two heros - where did they go? I was expecting to see them with Andrus...
Carol
Posted By: woody Re: FDK - The Destruction of Utopia - Part 2 - 04/03/07 03:14 PM
I'm guessing the fading was them going back to their original times. I'm wondering whether or not they'll get thrown into another time later.
I'm still with you, and I'm totally hooked. I hope we see part three soon.

I happen to think that any time I can kiss you is kind of important.
Such a simple line but oh so sweet.
....Uh, the Title of this piece is just a figure of speech, right?? RIGHT????
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK - The Destruction of Utopia - Part 2 - 04/03/07 05:56 PM
Yipee! Part 2 already. hyper

Hey, how come Lois gets to change the past, but Clark only gets to freak Lois out? wink

More importantly, what made them leave? I would think that Lois would 'jump' once she changed the past, but since Clark didn't change anything, why did he go bye-bye too?

If Tempus is the one sending Lois and Clark through time, this has to be one of his more elaborate schemes. If he's in control, it seems to be that he's just sending them through time willy-nilly, just to mess them up. I'd ask if he even had a plan, but as we all know, Tempus always has a plan.

More soon, please. I'm loving the story.
BJ
DON'T STOP POSTING~~~~ KEEP POSTING!!!!!

Your scenarios are always so interesting....Love those Utopia characters....so much fun!

Post again soon!
Posted By: mmouse Re: FDK - The Destruction of Utopia - Part 2 - 04/03/07 08:07 PM
Wow! ML, this is seriously good stuff. I really like how S2Clark rolls with the punches that Lois is tossing out. And S1Lois is dead-on, I love how Perry says

“Great shades of Elvis, honey. He was joking.”
I'm a little bit confused, but I'm sure Part 3 will clear that up.

So, when are you going to un-confuse me, please?

(was that hint subtle enough, or should I get out the Mack truck?)

Thanks, ML!

mmouse
Okay, so they are in the same dimension, but who/what is controlling their jumping/leaping/time travelling, etc. I wasn't expecting the twist where Lois and Clark are jumping back into their past selves. So the past Clark just wrote it off as a bad dream, but the past Lois theoretically just got a big clue to Clark's secret. Is she going to remember it? (I guess not, since I'm sure the Utopians would have noticed the time quake that that would have caused.)

Is that how Tempus is planning to destroy Utopia? By having Lois and Clark mess up Utopia while trying to fix past mistakes and tragedies? Or is he just playing with them? Just how is Tempus involved in this anyway? Only Herb has mentioned him so far.

Where will our unwilling time travelers end up next? Don't keep us in suspense too long!

C
Posted By: HatMan Re: FDK - The Destruction of Utopia - Part 2 - 04/04/07 11:59 AM
Still with you, ML!

So, they've moved on to a different time. Possibly taken by the council and put back home... but possibly not. I'd guess they actually went astray and ended up somewhere else.

But I still don't know who's moving them around or why. Tempus, attempting to alter the timeline and destroy Utopia? The council, for some mysterious purpose? Someone else, looking to move things to a different timeline? Or is it all a coincidence? A side effect of something else?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Very intriguing, in any case. Looking forward to seeing where (and when) we go next!

Paul
Posted By: MLT Re: FDK - The Destruction of Utopia - Part 2 - 04/04/07 12:46 PM
saving Mayson though... Maybe she'll get killed the next day somehow or something... [kinda like the 'course correcting' thing they were talking about on LOST recently - the universe wants her dead, she's going to be dead
I'm guessing the fading was them going back to their original times
If Tempus is the one sending Lois and Clark through time, this has to be one of his more elaborate schemes.
Is that how Tempus is planning to destroy Utopia? By having Lois and Clark mess up Utopia while trying to fix past mistakes and tragedies? Or is he just playing with them? Just how is Tempus involved in this anyway? Only Herb has mentioned him so far.
Or is it all a coincidence? A side effect of something else?
I have to tell you, I'm absolutely loving all the speculation wave
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK - The Destruction of Utopia - Part 2 - 04/04/07 12:59 PM
I've said it before ... evil cliffhangers are one thing, but taunting is just plain mean. razz

Part 3? Did I hear you mention posting part 3?
BJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards