Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, I'm hooked. smile1 I cant wait for more. Just one question, and maybe it will be answered later but does Lois know that Clark is superman because it wasnt clear in the story? Just wondering. I love time travel fics, they are always my favorites. Cant wait to see what Lois does when Clark answers the phone.
Kate laugh

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Wow. What a quick response from everyone!

I have to go with James as to the orphan in the timeline theory. Otherwise, everytime Lois changed anything, she'd find her memories being rewritten right then and there. That could be fun...but this is a Lois with her own memories, ones she is going to keep.

Also...the paradox issues may be addressed later anyway. wink

As for the time change mistake, that's all it was. I wrote this late at night and wasn't thinking. I like Carol's idea about them being somewhere else, but from Lois's high school reunion episode, I have a feeling she hasn't lived outside of Metropolis, at least not at this age. (Ireland nonwithstanding).

No worries about a Smallville crossover. Lana may show up, but she'll be the blonde with the accent, not the brunette with the lisp.

Clark has been gone 700 days. The eighteen month figure talks about the time the time travel project was started.

Part of what made Lois so attractive to Clark was that she wouldn't give him the time of day. Many beautiful women liked him, but it's the one you have to work for that you want. smile

How will that play out? We'll have to see.

Thanks for the tips, James.

Yes Jojo, there is a Santa....er...yes, you are right. Lois is stuck in this body from now on. No going back. It's a one way trip that was only supposed to last three years.

Happy endings? When haven't I written happy endings? (Except for those stories where Lex ends up in a bad way...which could be happy for lots of people.)

And absolutely, Terry. Things get interesting when Lois can't predict what will happen anymore. When will that be?

Kate, as Pam has surmised, Lois DOESN'T know that Clark is Superman. I'll go into that later. If she knew, it'd be way too easy... evil

Thanks for all the suggestions and the praise. Since I'm writing the new chapters soon, I'll see what sparks my imagination. This may end up almost being a round robin (all written by me, heh heh.)

Thanks again!

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Whoo hoo! It's another fic by Shayne.

Love the premise for this one. It made for quite an interesting dinner-time conversation.

Something was wrong. They’d never said there would be pain.
Eek! goofy

Enjoying it all.

Elisabeth

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Shayne, definitely an interesting premise. I've always been a big fan of time travel stories and the paradoxes that they create. The End of Eternity by Asimov was always one of my favorites.

Actually, I'm a bit disappointed(as is Lois)that she jumped back farther than she planned. I'm not as interested in her having to relive her teen age years as I am in her frantic machinations to change the crises point of her life, and her efforts to save the world.

It will be fun to see her fight her new found feelings for Clark when she is supposed to not have those feelings yet. Will she or won't she?

Considering that this will be her life now, why wouldn't she make the effort to hook up with him sooner?

When you think about it, since this is now Lois' life, even with memories of a past life, whatever she makes happen now will be her 'new' life. Eventually there will be such a divergence that her old memories won't mean much. Then the fun can really begin.

Tank (who thinks that one thing that Lois should do is get her hair cut sooner since she knows that Clark likes it better wink )

N
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
N
I can't wait for the next part of this story!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey Shayne,

really great idea how you started!
Instead of Lois Lane, respected reporter, she was Lo-Lo, rebel and general screw up.
lol, sounds funny
Clark Kent spoke again. “Hello.”
oh, how I hate those damn cliffhanger...

hyper I'm waiting for you next part!!!

Barb

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wohoo!! Another Shayne story smile dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I took the liberty of lifting your bit about the pap smear, Elizabeth. If you don't like it, I'll change it back.

V
vsp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
V
Yes, this is interesting. So, Lois doesn't know that Clark is Superman, eh?

Hmm. That also makes me wonder what the future that she left was like. So if humanity has embarked on a dozen projects to save itself from whatever catastrophe Lex likely caused in the future, I wonder what happened to Lex. Executed for crimes against humanity? Or all-powerful and untouchable? smile

Eh, I guess I'll read part 2 now.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard