Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Where are you Smirkey? huh

doublel

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I second that. sad confused

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Smirky I saw your note about missing some of your regular reviewers. I deeply apologize if you were watching for me - doubtful, I don't say anything that memorable... but I still apologize for being late to the party. I've been out on vacation and RL has been a real...

Um, so anyway, I of course adored the last two chapters. They ripped me apart when I finally got to read them, and I seriously thought about hiring a private eye to track you down so I could beat you with a blunt instrument for not allowing Clark the peace of mind to tell Lois his secret...

But I promised I was along for the ride, so I threw the private eye's number away and hid all my blunt instruments (and chainsaws) and I wait in expectation for the next part.

-- DJ laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
So since I told you that I was addicted to this story Smirky...

When do I get my next hit? I'm getting the shakes here... help a sister out?

~Jojo, who hopes Smirky doesn't start charging. sloppy

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry I'm late, everyone! This week has been insane, and the chapter just wasn't ready to be posted yesterday. Thanks to the wait, however, it's now about 2000 words longer than it was yesterday, and about 2000 times better, too, I think. thumbsup So expect the next chapter within...say an hour. <sage nod>

Oh. And thanks for your review, MetroRhodes! I did miss you, actually--even your terrifying little host of emoticon followers. I do understand how RL can get, though... I have no less than 2 papers and 4 tests the first three days of next week. I think I'm going to die.

I hope the next chapter takes care of that addiction of yours, jojo. laugh

SmirkyRaven

Merriwether
Merriwether
I am sooo going to regret staying up this late tomorrow. But anyways....

I don't think I've gripped my mouse so hard as I did during my read of this part.

Clark couldn't meet her eyes. "Lois..."

“Lane! Line one!”
thud Just spit it out!!

I am so mad that Lois went out with Lex. When Clark was up on the roof's edge, I was able to slow down my reading and I closed my eyes with Clark imaging the horror that he saw with the dying child and his want to fly. I guess my bed is calling to take me away to lala land, but this is calling louder so I must stay.

I was hoping Lois would walk out on to the roof top, realizing she should be back at the Planet writing up her article and then deciding to go onto the roof for a feeble attempt on finding Superman.

This chapter, just as the others did, tore me up.

Gee a real sleepy person wrote this. I'm surprised there isn't more typos. Sorry if it sounds silly.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard