Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Alicia!
I'm late...just recently spotted the last part of this on boards recently and since I asked you about it on irc, I just *had* to read it! And boy, I'm glad I didnt procrastinate...this time at least - this was wonderful! smile

I loved the introspective when Lois decides to elope...funny that it never occured to me that Lois might not remember the details of her wrecked wedding...but her blocking that particular trauma out makes perfect sense!

Made me go smile1

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Features Writer
Features Writer
Alicia,
I loved the story
great ending
write something else soon please
merry

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Alicia,

I just caught up on this story and have to say I thought it was a very nice combination of funny, tongue-in-cheek and waffy. laugh

Well done!

Yours Jenni

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice finish, Alicia! The wedding itself was comical simply because it was so rushed. wink And the parts after that were sweet and waffy! Sorry it took me so long to get to read this, but I was just glad to find the time to finish it! laugh Another great part! I especially loved the stopever in Smallville and the bits right before and after that. Don't think you get a break from writing now though, just because you finished... wildguy

Jana

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye
Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
Whoops, sorry it took so long for me to reply.

Thank you all so much for your comments throughout this story -- they mean so much to me. This story was so much fun for me to write and I hope you all had as much fun reading it as I did writing it! I purposely left the possibility of whether Soul Mates happened completely up in the air -- so people that *like* Soul Mates can assume that Wells interrupts just as things are starting, or people that don't like soulmates can assume it never happened (I'll let you guess which camp I'm in wink ).

And to anyone that asked, I am definately still writing -- I have two short stories that are complete and are currently with my BRs smile . Look for them soon on the LCficmb near you wink .

Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Blogger
Blogger
Wow! That was fun, Alicia! Even the Tank Ending was funny since the Waffy one was there too.

dance

Lots of laughs and waffs!
Thanks!
claire

"Perfectionism spells paralysis." - Winston Churchill
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi Alicia, yours is the first story I read since I've been away on vacation. It put a big smile on my face. LOL! What a fun story, just what I needed to get back into things! laugh

And to anyone that asked, I am definately still writing - I have two short stories that are complete and are currently with my BRs
Yay!! hyper

Looking forward to finding them here, Alicia.

Ursie wave

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard