Next Thread
Print Thread
#34311 11/16/06 06:55 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! drool

Doctor Klein spotted Kal-El and Lois and came over to them. “I think he’s out of the woods. His blood pressure is coming up and we’re getting ready to move him into the isolation ICU. As soon as we’re sure the poison is out of his body, we’ll go to the yellow sun radiation so he can begin to regenerate.”

“And when will that be?” Kal-El asked.

“Tomorrow, most likely,” Klein told him then turned to Lois. “I’d like to keep him here a couple days at least, to make sure he doesn’t have a relapse.”
thumbsup thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#34312 11/16/06 12:35 PM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I’m Superman’s sister-in-law. Clark went to New Krypton with him. He’s his brother, like Ching is. Superman doesn’t have any blood relatives on Earth, so we’re his family. The hospital accepts my authority as next-of-kin since Clark isn’t here and there’s no one else they can call.
I love all the thought you've put into the background of this story.

“And since treating humans is all I know, I’ll assume you’re human until that assumption stops working.”
I don't why, but I really like this line.

When he was about three or so, talking pretty good, he would invite the grocery clerks home for dinner. He would tell them what I was planning to cook and he’d just invite them over.”
This is so cute!

Nice chapter!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#34313 11/17/06 04:22 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great chapter! I liked the part about toddler Clark inviting people over for dinner all the time--that was cute.

Eagerly awaiting the next part (if it hasn't been posted yet, which is entirely possible since I've been off the board for 2 days, watching my DVD's and reading some other books).

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#34314 11/17/06 06:37 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
The dinner invite is one my college senior Pisces son calls a 'bad baby' story. One, although true, tends to embarrass the kid involved. Luckily, no one took my son up on it either.
cool

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#34315 11/17/06 06:56 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, what they said.

I'm enjoying this story, with all its myriad twists and turns flowing around some lovely character interactions.

You just need to write & post faster, is all. smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard