Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: Plane Storm-Part 22 - 11/16/06 10:55 AM
Hi,

Great part! drool

Doctor Klein spotted Kal-El and Lois and came over to them. “I think he’s out of the woods. His blood pressure is coming up and we’re getting ready to move him into the isolation ICU. As soon as we’re sure the poison is out of his body, we’ll go to the yellow sun radiation so he can begin to regenerate.”

“And when will that be?” Kal-El asked.

“Tomorrow, most likely,” Klein told him then turned to Lois. “I’d like to keep him here a couple days at least, to make sure he doesn’t have a relapse.”
thumbsup thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: Plane Storm-Part 22 - 11/16/06 04:35 PM
I’m Superman’s sister-in-law. Clark went to New Krypton with him. He’s his brother, like Ching is. Superman doesn’t have any blood relatives on Earth, so we’re his family. The hospital accepts my authority as next-of-kin since Clark isn’t here and there’s no one else they can call.
I love all the thought you've put into the background of this story.

“And since treating humans is all I know, I’ll assume you’re human until that assumption stops working.”
I don't why, but I really like this line.

When he was about three or so, talking pretty good, he would invite the grocery clerks home for dinner. He would tell them what I was planning to cook and he’d just invite them over.”
This is so cute!

Nice chapter!
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Plane Storm-Part 22 - 11/17/06 08:22 AM
Great chapter! I liked the part about toddler Clark inviting people over for dinner all the time--that was cute.

Eagerly awaiting the next part (if it hasn't been posted yet, which is entirely possible since I've been off the board for 2 days, watching my DVD's and reading some other books).
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK: Plane Storm-Part 22 - 11/17/06 10:37 AM
The dinner invite is one my college senior Pisces son calls a 'bad baby' story. One, although true, tends to embarrass the kid involved. Luckily, no one took my son up on it either.
cool
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Plane Storm-Part 22 - 11/17/06 10:56 AM
Yeah, what they said.

I'm enjoying this story, with all its myriad twists and turns flowing around some lovely character interactions.

You just need to write & post faster, is all. smile

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards