Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33109 10/01/06 05:41 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Great part Bakasi!

You show some real insight into both Lex's and Lois' characters, and your presentation is very good. I liked Lex's thoughts about how to trap Lois but not scare her off by acting too quickly or forcefully--the frog metaphor was great! :p And then having the two inner Loises fight was good too, very Lois, I can definitely see her thinking that way.

Also, an innovative approach to "the Clark Kent problem." Having Lex tell her such an outright lie will definitely move this story along to (hopefully) some nice angsty scenes! wink Because, as Lois said, this lie is easily proven to be just that.

Excellent, can't wait for more! thumbsup

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I've been a little stumped for words, because Lex Luthor is... well, not my favorite character, you know? I don't love to hate him, I just hate him. And I can't stand that Lois believes herself to be in love with him! I think that this is the hardest thing to accept for me in the entire LNC canon: I mean the idea that Lois was prepared to marry Lex. And - <sniffle> - I hate when Lois is being galactically stupid!

But I agree with absolutely everything that Ultragirl said. Thank you, Ultra, for so excellently pointing out all the great things about this new chapter of Seven Seconds! I particularly liked the argument between the two Loises myself. Of course, I was rooting for Investigative Lois all the way! hyper

I'm personally very, very much looking forward to more Lois and Clark interaction. Will Lois accuse Clark of being married? What will he say to her? Is it even possible that Lex will have tried to plant a faked marriage certificate somewhere, supposedly proving that Clark is married?

Looking forward to the next chapter, where we will hopefully see more of Lois and Clark! (And less of Luthor - but I'm not sure you will grant me that wish, will you, Barbara?)

Ann

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Dear Ann,

I will most definitely grant you that wish. Do you seriously think that I will write about a Lex - Lois relationship? Where will be the fun in this when one of the partners is dominant?

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yippee! I'm still following this Bakasi! It's a really cool/different idea...

And I'm with Ann, I think Lex has thought this through enough and is smart enough - that he will plant a fake marriage certificate for Lois to find.

(That and the fact that I remember your question in the fanfic related section not too long ago wink )

Looking forward to part 3...

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part, Bakasi!

Evil Man!!
Lois must not be aware of the changes in her life. He had to be careful until the day she was chained to him and completely at his mercy. She would be only able to breathe when she had his permission.
~~

Ooooohhh...... Wicked
But how exactly was he going to make Kent his personal lap dog?
~~

Oh, what a wicked web....
Lex harrumphed, pretending to be embarrassed. “Yes, she was and still is his wife.”
~~

I like this - nice.
This Lois loved Superman, admired Lex Luthor and felt at ease with Clark, the rock, who offered her shelter in the stormy sea of life.
~~

Ah, dear UltraGirl, surely Lex would not make the lie so easily disproven, would he? He's an evil, evil man!!
Having Lex tell her such an outright lie will definitely move this story along to (hopefully) some nice angsty scenes! Because, as Lois said, this lie is easily proven to be just that.
~~

Yes, I agree with Ann... If ever Lois was galactically stupid it was when it came to Lex.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've been a little stumped for words, because Lex Luthor is... well, not my favorite character, you know? I don't love to hate him, I just hate him. And I can't stand that Lois believes herself to be in love with him!
I completely agree with Ann (we have alike opinions about L&C - and Luthor, havent't we?) laugh

Bakasi, I'm glad we'll have more Lois and Clark interaction. hyper In my opinion she was galactically stupid asking to Lex why Clark hates him. He would never say the truth, of course. :rolleyes: But I'm looking forward for her finding out the truth and seeing through Luthor's façade. grovel

More, please.

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard