Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
still no word on where this story is????? huh

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
huh

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm here, I'm here! And thank you so much, all, for your continuing support on this story even though it's been months since I last posted a part. huh Me bad, I know! I can't give you an ETP yet, because I'm afraid that giving one will jinx me and make it another several months before I actually post. We really don't want that to happen, do we? wink

Anyway, I'm still here, still writing, and hoping I can post the next part soon. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
notworthy

p.s. sorry can't type well, too sore since my surgery - so i rely a lot on emoticons lol. just glad you are ok kae!

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I hate to be a pest, but is the next part *EVER* going to be posted?!? blush

Just wondering, it has been a VERY long time ...

huh

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow.

No response from anyone, huh?

Well nevermind then.

I guess the story is just gone and forgotten?

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey SuperGEM!!

No, no, the story's not done and forgotten. I told you (and myself) I would not write anything else until NWH II is done and posted. And I have kept my word!! Problem is, I haven't written anything else NOR NWHII... The Muse is facing a huge writer's block, and Real Life is being a pain (not in a fun kind of way though) in a way that's keeping my mind away from romance. :p

By all means keep nagging though. I can't tell you how grateful I am to see you still want to read it. I just need to get back into the momentum of writing...

Kae smile (seeking inspiration)

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Kaethel:
I told you (and myself) I would not write anything else until NWH II is done and posted. And I have kept my word!! Problem is, I haven't written anything else NOR NWHII... The Muse is facing a huge writer's block, (seeking inspiration)
wallbash Thus placing yourself in a mental straight jacket wallbash

Break your block by writing something else. Doesn't have to be much or long or even L&C !

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
I agree. If something else is brewing, write it! I love everything you write so it will make me happy to see other things from you as well.

Inspiration will probably strike you for this one while you are in the middle of writing another one. LOL Can't hurt to try?

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh I wish something else was brewing! I did try last night (I have a Doctor Who series in the works that I haven't touched in months.) Wrote one line and that was it. Pffffuit. Nothing.

Kae huh

- Is that what we are?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh I wish something else was brewing! I did try last night (I have a Doctor Who series in the works that I haven't touched in months.) Wrote one line and that was it. Pffffuit. Nothing.

Kae huh
I know I'm being a horrible nag, but I'm just checking in to see if you've had any luck with that writer's block? What can we do to help?

I'm DYING for this story to be continued and finished. blush

This is why I've stopped reading fic here LOL, it is too painful when stories get dropped right in the middle of the good stuff. wink

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Is anyone besides me interested in this story anymore? blush

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Is Kae OK? She hasn't posted on the board anywhere in weeks. huh

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry, guys. I truly don't know what to say...

I have been out and about lately. I go out a lot, and me living with my parents means I'm much less online than I used to, not to mention I got sucked into another fandom and have... uh... been writing there.

Don't yell at me just yet! I hadn't had that much fun writing since Lois and Clark, and so in a way it means there's quite a good chance for me to end up finishing NWH II at some point.

No worry this time: when I do post the next part, I'll have the entire thing ready on my hard drive. smile

Once again please forgive me for being such an unreliable poster when it comes to fanfic...

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
... not to mention I got sucked into another fandom and have... uh... been writing there.
*sniff* mecry . May I ask which fandom? Maybe it's something some of us are also interested in ... wink laugh

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
... not to mention I got sucked into another fandom and have... uh... been writing there.
Good for you hyper

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I can't say I'm not extremely depressed and disappointed, but I am glad you're OK Kae. smile

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Top Banana
Top Banana
It's a fandom for a German TV show called Verliebt in Berlin and I'm writing in French (for the first time in my life, actually)

BUT like I said, it's one step towards writing Lois and Clark, because for the past 2 years I didn't write much at all, whereas over there I've written over 30 pages in less than a month.

So it's a good sign!

Kae smile

- Is that what we are?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Any progress Kae? Or should I just give up hope on ever seeing this story again? frown

I hate to say it, but I've given up fanfic over this. After 12 years of loving and reading fanfic, I have almost no interest anymore. I've just been so depressed over yet another story being dropped, that I don't want to get hooked on any more stories that might never be finished.

Ever since the trailer for NWH II, I've been looking forward to this story - and I just hate the thought that it might never see the light of day again.

I know life happens and I certainly understand that better than anyone. Believe me. But if there's no chance it will ever be completed, please just say so and I'll stop holding out hope.

On another note, I see Kae has not posted anything on the boards - anywhere - since June? So I honestly do hope she is OK!?!

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yep, I'm totally okay smile Sorry guys, I've been terrible at keeping up with things lately, including posting to the boards. blush

SuperGEM, I truly don't want to be responsible for you not wanting to read fics in progress any more! Thank goodness most people aren't like me and they post very regularly. I'm getting better at writing and posting at the same time and keeping up with things, but the Muse is still silent as far as NWH II is concerned. However, I'm still determined to finish it. I'm convinced that at some point, the dormant L&C Muse will come back and I'll be productive again.

Sorry again for making you all wait!

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard