Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh FinLi! What a wonderful WAFFy end to your story. I loved it. Absolutely loved how you tied it in to Clark's first arrival at the Planet.

And the way he glanced at her scar and then when she reached up to touch it and he smiled at her...ahhh, I just melted into a pile of goo. drool

I really enjoyed this story...now hurry up and get it posted to the archive so I can go back and read it again from start to finish! thumbsup

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

The End.
mad What do you mean with "The End". mad We know the TV Serie, we want you to give us your version.

Personal, I feel like someone took my spoon out of my mouth when I was starting to taste this story. grumble grumble

MAF whinging

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great job, FinLi! I thought it was really fitting how you made it all tie in with the show's pilot.
Although you wouldn't offend me at all if you kept going with it! notworthy notworthy

Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have to agree with Maria, FinLi. Your ending left something to be desired! I think you should have made Lois run after Clark, catch him, stare into his eyes and exclaim: "It's you! The mystery man who saved me!" And then Clark would have answered: "Yes, Lois, that was me. I've come here because I've spent every second since that day thinking about you! Lois, will you marry me?" And then he would start kissing her, and she would respond, and... okay, this is the PG folder, so you could just have him drag her into a conference room or something. Or, why not, he could spin into his suit and fly her off on a romantic super-date, which, seeing that this is the PG folder, we would have to imagine ourselves....

Are you sure this is really part 5/5, FinLi? I'd swear it's really part 5/6!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Finli,

Your writing is fantastically descriptive, I really like it. I was really able to visualise the situations.

But like the others, I think that there is more here, or perhaps a sequel?

Thanks!

Helen

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit.

Intelligence is not putting them in a fruit salad.
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
If you think we'er ganging up on you, WE ARE.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Merriwether
Merriwether
Great stuff. I really enjoyed how it ended. However I would never complain if the story were to continue. laugh

Thanks for teasing us with those short posts. I clawed at my screen for more. It was tough, but it was a nice change. At least you posted frequently. laugh

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nicely done and BRAVA! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Have to echo the above comments. I loved the premise of this story, but I do believe that a continuation is in order.

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Hi everyone,

It took me a good 15 minutes to find the courage to click on this link. I was so afraid that everyone would HATE the end of my story.

Like I said before, I really had no intention of continuing it after Lois was put into the ambulance, but I thought it needed to go further.

I stopped where I did because I'm currently working on another story that MAY be a sequel.

Thanks to all of you for all the kind words and feedback. It really means a lot to me. I can say that I wasn't really sure about this particular story. But it seems that it wasn't as bad as I thought. blush

Thanks again, You all are wonderful hail

FinLi

Clark: "Can I have a rat chief? Can I, huh? Please?"

Perry: "Clark, do you want me to send you to the dark room?"

Clark: "The dark room?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi FinLi,

I stopped where I did because I'm currently working on another story that MAY be a sequel.
Just curious. grumble

MAF peep

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by mariadferdez.:
Hi FinLi,

Just curious. grumble

MAF peep
uh, I guess you will have to wait and see devil

Clark: "Can I have a rat chief? Can I, huh? Please?"

Perry: "Clark, do you want me to send you to the dark room?"

Clark: "The dark room?"
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
It took me a good 15 minutes to find the courage to click on this link. I was so afraid that everyone would HATE the end of my story.
I enjoyed your story. Yes many of us would have seen you take this to 30 or 40 parts and have an entire alternate begining but your muse takes you where it takes you.

hyper

Framework4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard