Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Wow, that was powerful. Why don't Lois tell Lex that she wants out of the marriage? Clark will help her. She's giving mixed signals and it's not going to be pretty when the chip falls.

Please post again soon. I'm enjoying staying on the edge of my seat. evil

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
ACK I wish I had more time to post feedback right now, especially since I was one of the ones who spent the last two days WAITING anxiously for part 5! blush I just want to say that I LOVE it, keep it coming, and I'm glad you made it - really was starting to worry about ya Kae! thumbsup clap notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“I don’t want my children to lose their mother at a young age.”

She choked on her breath and turned to stare at her husband, who hadn’t looked up from his newspaper. Had she heard him right?

Children?
Omg, I had to open up a new window to get out a series of snorts. Childen? Are you kidding, Lex?

And oh my god. *Commands* to come to bed? I would just *love* to knee him where it hurts right now.

Excellent, excellent part. Aggravating and frustrating, but excellent, lol. And it really does make me want to re-read the first story...I think I'll do that tonight...

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG she needs to give a certain Mr. Luthor a lesson!!!! Can I, actually, jump in there at kick him myself??? Maybe you could write something like "and then Nicole Sullivan appeared out of the shadows like a really cool streetfighter and kicked Lex's butt!!!!". I think you could easily slip something like that riiiiight in there. goofy Except it would totally be more fulfilling to the rest of the readers (and, okay, even to me) if we got to see Lois and Clark do it themselves. I CANNOT wait for more!!!! This is getting SO gooooooooood laugh

I will come back more to actually comment on the story (I will! Seriously. Don't look like that). For the time being, just know that I'm dying over here and loving the story more with each section!!! smile smile smile smile smile

Nicole smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks, guys! Glad you're still enjoying the story. smile I hope the next part brings a partial answer to your question, Supergem! wink

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard